+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by maggirwn
    They said by 55%
    Thanks!

FORT Regular
    Ant finally said something funny, or did rather. The smoking while yoga-ing was funny. That and his whole tour guide "shtick" was great. I loved how you just kept seeing everybody get knocked out and even seeing Todd try to do it but then give up. Great TV.

Damn Tammy vs. Todd. The two Dons. Todd the Don of the Axis of Sillyand Tammy of the Axis of Evil as Wayner has so aptly dubbed. Tammy was good, I"m not gonna discount the repeat material, only if they repeat when it comes to their final appearances, not head to head. I especially liked the, "Cause your a Whore," bit.

Todd was also good but his ending was weak. Way too many, "You ever notice?" bits. Had he had a big laugh at the end he would have won it, cause he started off slightly better than Tammy I think. 55%, sucks but he got beat fair and square.
    And what would that sound like DAG?

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Thanks!

Your Welcome!

I knew Todd was going. He had more air time this episode than Tammy. It's NBC's way of letting us know kinda who's going. I personally hate Tammy. She's an annoying, unfunny person who will now be incredibly arrogant. As much as I didn't really like the stand up Todd was definitely better for the house. This show will now suck and turn into The Real World as previously stated by Kathleen now that the last thread of silliness (Todd) in the house is gone. I hope Tammy and Ant are forced to face each other. I hope they both crash and burn. They don't deserve to win at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AE86
    Ant finally said something funny, or did rather. The smoking while yoga-ing was funny. That and his whole tour guide "shtick" was great. I loved how you just kept seeing everybody get knocked out and even seeing Todd try to do it but then give up. Great TV.

Damn Tammy vs. Todd. The two Dons. Todd the Don of the Axis of Sillyand Tammy of the Axis of Evil as Wayner has so aptly dubbed. Tammy was good, I"m not gonna discount the repeat material, only if they repeat when it comes to their final appearances, not head to head. I especially liked the, "Cause your a Whore," bit.

Todd was also good but his ending was weak. Way too many, "You ever notice?" bits. Had he had a big laugh at the end he would have won it, cause he started off slightly better than Tammy I think. 55%, sucks but he got beat fair and square.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm sad to see Todd go, he was one of my favorites, I love how he's always on...but it was unfortunate (for me at least) that Tammy and Todd had to go head to head in the first place, because Kathleen, Tammy, and Todd are my top 3...the house is gonna be a lot less...active...without Todd.
    Shows I'm Watching: CSI, Survivor, Without a Trace, Third Watch, X-Play

Wicked, AIWannabe, I missed that, too. I liked hearing all their reactions...ah, now I'm pining for the first season.

Tammy's set was okay. I would've liked it better if I hadn't heard the jokes earlier. I begrudgingly laughed, even though I don't want her to make the final five. Todd made me laugh quite a few times. I actually liked him a lot during this episode with the knife jokes and the "I'm going to move my stuff out of your room" comment to John. Todd provided a whole lot of light-heartedness to the show...I'll miss that. Now it's going to be more and more drama.

I got the showdown I wanted, but not the outcome. Then again, if Tammy and Ant leave, who will I root against? Hee hee.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Overall, tonight was very good. I am so happy that Todd is gone. How's your little attention song now, huh? HUH? I can understand how Ant disliked him - I might have attacked him with one of those knives had he started the infomercial set all the time. Ant was better than he's been on most of the shows, except for the 'Real World' moment. I was kind of cheering for Corey during that segment. I hope that doesn't make me a bad person. Anyways, Kathleen was cracking me up with the Cartman voice. I hope she stays around for a long time. I actually did think that Tammy was better than Todd, as Todd's last line was a clunker. I actually sat there, wondering where the punch-line was. The house will be very, very boring without Todd, though... but for the better. I don't want to hear 'Is this song annoying yet? Is this son annoying yet? Huh? Huh? Huh? Look at me! I want attention!' on my television. Ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by AE86

Feh. In my opinion, if Ant's tour guide stuff was funny, then Shaquille O'Neill is a great actor, OJ was innocent, and Mary-Kate Olson is 400 pounds, not 80.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Ant aside, the whole lot of them are a bunch of unfunny drama queens.

John Heffron, when he wasn't crying, looked scared most of the time.
    Ant, when he wasn't crying, looked pissed most of the time.
    Corey went just a little overboard, AND he let a queen turn him into a drama queen.
    Tammy, well, hello? draaaama.

The funniest moments came from those who were calm, imo.
    The rip in the crotch of Jay London's pants.
    Alonzo's prison shirt for the tour.
    Gary telling John to keep drinking water to avoid dehydration from all the crying.
    The reference to the show being like 'the real world"

Little Lord Phompharoy Graham Headey's Avatar
    Why is there a writer for this show? What exactly is he writing?

+ Reply to Thread