+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be next in the head to head?

Who do you think will be next in the head to head?

Im guessing Jay London or Ant vs Corey. Obviosuly if you know any spoilers please dont participate in this thread, if you dont know any spoilers Id like to hear some thoughts on why you think the two people you pick will be up.

I think the lame Coalition will probably seek out Corey as the person to go becasue they may see him as a threat and best to try and get rid of him early on. I think it will backfire and I think Corey wants Ant out so he can have the room to himslef, also I think Corey may pick London becasue London doesnt have much momentum right now, and Corey may see him easy to take out. Although I think taking out Ant would be the safe bet.

Who does Todd like?? That's the one Tammy's gonna try to get her group to target.

Never mess with a Sicilian when death is on the line!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Little Lord Phompharoy Graham Headey's Avatar
    My Guess is Paul. I think Paul has to be wearing on everyones nerves so he will be selected by the comics as far as who he selects??? He seems less then sane so I think he wont go the easy route with Ant, perhaps Gary or Alonzo.

Who is Paul?

lol yeah my thoughts exactly. Who is this Paul guy and why are you such a fan of his lol

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Todd voted for Tammy... He's dead meat. She didn't really have him as an early target (she wanted to pick off his buddies), and thought he was after Ant. Todd will be voted into the head to head, and will either pick Ant or Gary.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Little Lord Phompharoy Graham Headey's Avatar
    Yeah I'm semi-retarded. Apparently the names Todd and Paul are spelled differently. I didn't know that. No worries I am now Hooked on Phonics and reading at a 3rd grade level. My writing still leaves much to be desired though.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Headey
    Yeah I'm semi-retarded. Apparently the names Todd and Paul are spelled differently. I didn't know that. No worries I am now Hooked on Phonics and reading at a 3rd grade level. My writing still leaves much to be desired though.
    LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Todd voted for Tammy... He's dead meat. She didn't really have him as an early target (she wanted to pick off his buddies), and thought he was after Ant. Todd will be voted into the head to head, and will either pick Ant or Gary.
    I'm with you, Scooberoo. Todd is outside of the coalition, and I think he annoys Alonzo and Gary, so they'll probably vote against him, too.

You could be right about Todd choosing Ant...he could probably beat Ant. Then again, he did pick Tammy last week, but I think that was only because he suspected Bonnie would be the one who had to pick an opponent...

But my guess is that it will be Todd and, if given the opportunity, he'll choose Gary to go head-to-head with.
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

I would love a Todd-Tammy head to head, for so many reasons. That being said, Tammy still has to prove herself to me, and she may pick Gary. He's not in her little clique.

Ant must go! Mwahaha!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast