+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you think will be next in the head to head?

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    I would love a Todd-Tammy head to head, for so many reasons. That being said, Tammy still has to prove herself to me, and she may pick Gary. He's not in her little clique.

Ant must go! Mwahaha!
    I would be very surprised to see Tammy in a head-to-head this early on.
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

I'd love to see Ant go head-to-head with Gary Gulman. They both are repped by Barry Katz ( EP) so that probably won't happen. I think Gary is funnier than Ant but not as funny as Todd, Alonzo, Jay, Kathleen. Maybe Heffron will try and lay low this time around. I wouldn't mind seeing Ant take on Heffron. But I think the two people that seem like they wouldn't be a tough challenge on stage are Ant and Jay London. But London shouldn't be underestimated. He's got some clever stuff that makes you go, hmmmm....Ant gonna throw out that line about Scooby Doo while holding his hand on his hip and speaking with what sounds like a bad Dr. Evil impression. If Ant goes, I'll pay for his cab out of there!

Quote Originally Posted by sdog1973
    I'd love to see Ant go head-to-head with Gary Gulman. They both are repped by Barry Katz ( EP) so that probably won't happen. I think Gary is funnier than Ant but not as funny as Todd, Alonzo, Jay, Kathleen. Maybe Heffron will try and lay low this time around. I wouldn't mind seeing Ant take on Heffron. But I think the two people that seem like they wouldn't be a tough challenge on stage are Ant and Jay London. But London shouldn't be underestimated. He's got some clever stuff that makes you go, hmmmm....Ant gonna throw out that line about Scooby Doo while holding his hand on his hip and speaking with what sounds like a bad Dr. Evil impression. If Ant goes, I'll pay for his cab out of there!
    You rock and welcome to the FORT!!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by sdog1973
    I'd love to see Ant go head-to-head with Gary Gulman. They both are repped by Barry Katz (EP) so that probably won't happen. I think Gary is funnier than Ant but not as funny as Todd, Alonzo, Jay, Kathleen. Maybe Heffron will try and lay low this time around. I wouldn't mind seeing Ant take on Heffron. But I think the two people that seem like they wouldn't be a tough challenge on stage are Ant and Jay London. But London shouldn't be underestimated. He's got some clever stuff that makes you go, hmmmm....Ant gonna throw out that line about Scooby Doo while holding his hand on his hip and speaking with what sounds like a bad Dr. Evil impression. If Ant goes, I'll pay for his cab out of there!
    I think Ant's funnier that Gary, Todd, Alonzo, and Jay. Jay's arguable because they're so different. And actually, I haven't seen enough of Alonzo to say fairly. I definitely think John would beat Ant. So would Kathleen.

PSi
    Does it matter?

we all know that Dave is/was/will be funnier than Dat, yet dat won.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12