+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recap 6/22: Stuffed Buzzards and Stupid, Stupid, Ho's

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    In "Taxi Driver", DeNiro shaved himself a mohawk and practiced looking in the mirror asking "Are you lookin' at me?"

Sorry about the Alzheimers thing, Pik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Tammy tells us she’s a hot Sicilian, and then begins to slam things around the kitchen and acts all DeNiro by saying she’s going to annihilate Bonnie...
    Thank you, Wayner...I see the error of my ways. Excerpt above is what confused me. I didn't get the Mohawk reference any more than I did Jay London's "overall look" joke during his laundromat act until my boyfriend asked me if I got it. I looked at him...I looked at Jay London...I burst out laughing.

Well, I'm convinced they need an "Alzheimer" smiley now... But thanks for clearing this up for me!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

And a little mechanical chicken. Okay, not really, but dang I like inserting that joke everywhere. It amuses me.
    And me!

Yeah, I’d like sour cream on my taco, and by the way, I’m really not down with demonic possession.

But Jay ominously warns them of the colon of comedy up ahead, i.e. there will be many twists and turns

Actually, I wanted to say, “how gouche” while holding out my pinky, just because I’ve always wanted to, yet sadly, that does not apply here.

Is nothing sacred anymore? Least of all…whores?
    Shaz, you are platinum. Gold's got nothing on you, baby!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

great recap, thank you

Gary Gulman’s mouth pops open in a little round O of surprise. What did she call her? I have zero idea, but if it’s enough to shock a guy, it probably ain’t “my little candy cane.”

I love your recaps, Shazzer!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Awesome job, Shazzalicious! Unlike the comics, you have fresh, new laugh-a-licious material every week! You rock.

It’s like a castle, complete with a little moat and an ambling Hunchback wobbling up the plank….Jay Mohr.
    Too many things to quote, but that one almost made me fall out of the chair.

Great recap Shazzer!! I think this was your best yet, you crack me up
    *Ant tells us he doesn’t like demonic possession. I’m not sure if that has anything to do with the mansion, or if it’s merely an fyi. “Yeah, I’d like sour cream on my taco, and by the way, I’m really not down with demonic possession.”
    *Todd Glass purposely tumbles down the stairs to the room. Alonzo looks annoyed and says, “we’re going to have to set some ground rules that we can’t have that happening all the time,” I’m assuming he means’ “Knock that sh*t off, fool.”
    *What did she call her? I have zero idea, but if it’s enough to shock a guy, it probably ain’t “my little candy cane.”
    *“But it was on NBC!! Is nothing sacred anymore? Least of all…whores?”
    *All the peeps finally gather in what I guess could be called a living room, but what I like to refer to as studio one, where Forest Pump was likely filmed

This week’s card is read by Gary, and says, “Leave the house and go and entertain the unwashed masses.” Jay finishes with the cornball line, “there’s always something on the line.” How punny. And kind of geeky.
    OMG, I never saw the pun in that. Now I feel stupid... well, more than usual. I should dye my hair brown, this whole blonde thing really doesn't work for me...
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

Quote Originally Posted by chrldr1818
    OMG, I never saw the pun in that. Now I feel stupid... well, more than usual. I should dye my hair brown, this whole blonde thing really doesn't work for me...
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by chrldr1818
    Great recap Shazzer!! I think this was your best yet, you crack me up
    I still think last week's capper was some of the funniest stuff I've EVER read...it was so well wrought...FLAWLESS!!

Smart, witty, gifted = Shazzer
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Bravissima! Fantabulous recap, Shazz. I am especially grateful this week because I wasn't at home to watch and my VCR screwed up on recording it.

I'm sure your recap was 5837 times better than the actual show anyway. I you, your recaps, and your mechanical chicken!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    NICE JOB, Shazz! Thanks for the play-by-play! I didn't tape the show last week so the whole Tammy-Bonnie fight happened just a bit too quickly for me to follow it.

Thanks to you, I understand now how truly stupid their spat was!

And I have a fuller grasp of why I can't stand Turdy Tammy!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast