+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Pescatelli, Contestant

Tammy Pescatelli, Contestant

[IMG]images/img/tammy_133x141.jpg[/IMG]

TAMMY PESCATELLI
    Hometown: Cleveland, OH

"So, I'm one hundred percent Sicilian. But not all Sicilians are in the mob. Some are in the witness protection program."

Who is your comic inspiration?

I have so many. Actually, Kathleen Madigan was the first woman I ever saw that worked the road and was funny, without male bashing and typical "chick" humor. Dom Irerra, Rodney Dangerfield, Red Foxx, and Robin Harris - just to name a few.

When did you know you were funny?

Where I grew up, sarcasm and cut downs were the thing. I grew up with all brothers and male cousins and boys from the neighborhood, so I had to learn to dish out as much as they gave to me. When people would recall my caps (we called it cappin' on one another), that's when I knew words are deadly!

What was your worst stand-up gig ever?

I have worked my way to the middle. I can remember doing my first paid gig with Jim Wiggins at a bowling alley for $50.00. They didn't even stop bowling!!!

Tell us a little more about yourself - hobbies, annoying habits, pet peeves etc.

My pet peeves are liars, fake personas, foot fungus, and IMs.

As previously stated elsewhere....

A "joke", and not in a good way. Willing to capitalize on her own background to simultaneously complain about and yet also exemplify stereotypes. Not funny enough, like Ant, to justify a cabal for any but strategic reasons.

I'm betting we are stuck with her though, because she gives good drama and the producers will want that. Plus, the women left aren't ones she's threatended by, and the men won't target her first.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I thought her behavior last night was horrible. I liked her before seeing that, too. Now I hope she's an early exit. I think she's mean, nasty, and her language would make a sailor blush.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I thought her behavior last night was horrible. I liked her before seeing that, too. Now I hope she's an early exit. I think she's mean, nasty, and her language would make a sailor blush.
    Tammy is a one note comic, and that note ain't working. By the way her mafia strategy is not true. Generally the mob kills the person, not their family, unless she meant "family". But even then, they take out the person who needs to be taken out, if others go out as well that is just a bonus and not a strategy. Regardless, she stinks.

^^^

Exactly. I think she's using her nationality to make herself look tough. I still don't know why she made it though. I the producers really were looking for another Vos.

I wasn't impressed with her voice all of sudden going....... yes I know things happen but come on, they were told ".... remember, there is always something on the line." The fact of the matter is this is supposed to be a contest, how can you win if you don't play??? And yes her 'tude sux IMO.

She had enough of a voice to say "I don't have a voice." Way to duck out of bombing at the laundromat. :rolleyes
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Okay, in honor of her attitude and demeanor, I vote we refer to her as Tammy Pissedcatelli from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by orcus116
    ^^^

Exactly. I think she's using her nationality to make herself look tough. I still don't know why she made it though. I the producers really were looking for another Vos.
    I can see it now...a Mafia Connection...THE CONSPIRACY...I'm beginning to think the Mob is behind LCS...no...wait...the "Don" didn't even come in second last year...OH Darn...thought I had this whole thing figured out.

Please don't read this paragraph unless you are a fan of sick humor...but with regard to Tammy's "mafia strategies," I'll bet Kerri Louise is thanking her lucky stars she didn't make it into that house!

Tammy makes for excellent "melo"dramatic tension in the house. I like her ...but I wouldn't wanna mess wittah! Poking fun at stereotypes--particularly when you are a perfect stereotype of that stereotype--is a valid (and in my opinion, VERY FUNNY) comedic formula that has been successful for years. Maybe some people are offended because they don't think it's PC, or maybe they just don't find it as funny as deformed hookers or blurting out 4-letter words for shock value...

Quote Originally Posted by PIKATSSO
    blurting out 4-letter words for shock value...
    Well c'mon, Tammy didn't seem to be Miss Clean Mouth 2004 either. In fact, she directed her words AT someone, not just to a room in general.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast