+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Tammy Pescatelli, Contestant

FORT Fogey

Tammy Would ROCK That Joke With Her Accent!

Quote Originally Posted by PIKATSSO
    (Picture joke-teller holding hands out as if carrying a pile of something)

A Polak walks into a bar (see directions above) and says, "Look what I almost stepped in!"
    Tammy's pretty self-effacing when it comes to making fun of her Sicilian relatives (which I think is cool), so I can envision her telling this joke and making it be about "My two twin uncles who look like little Joe Pescis" or something!

(By the way, all of us kids are in our 40s now, my parents still live in the house in which I was raised, Eric's parents still live in the Schmidt House, the house is still brown, and EVERYONE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD STILL CALLS IT THE SCHMIDT HOUSE!!!)

FORT Fogey

That Noise to Which You Refer

Well, I LOVE your little dog joke--made me make that sound where you smile with your mouth closed and some noise comes through your sinuses. (Does anyone know the correct term for this???)
    "SNORTING." Yes, yes, I believe it's called "snorting."

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    "SNORTING." Yes, yes, I believe it's called "snorting."
    (Snorting quietly) Yes! Yes! That will do!!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Tammy's pretty self-effacing when it comes to making fun of her Sicilian relatives (which I think is cool), so I can envision her telling this joke and making it be about "My two twin uncles who look like little Joe Pescis" or something!

(By the way, all of us kids are in our 40s now, my parents still live in the house in which I was raised, Eric's parents still live in the Schmidt House, the house is still brown, and EVERYONE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD STILL CALLS IT THE SCHMIDT HOUSE!!!)
    I could see that...especially if they added "Boss" (as in: "Hey, Boss, look what he almost stepped in!") Works for me!

So, the "Schmidt House" is brown, and Eric told poop jokes...is there a correlation here, WickedGood?
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

FORT Fogey

Maybe Tammy's Not So Bad, After All!

You know, the good thing about Tammy, I think, is that her style is somewhat unique (for a woman comic) 'cause she has that thick accent and talks like a Mafia tough guy.

So it's very easy to envision her doing some of the jokes we're talking about and, actually, I think her style could improve some of them -- I think she could pull them off! She's a funny broad, I think -- I just wish she'd tone down the 'tude in the house and learn that she doesn't have to always act like such a tough guy.

I am looking forward to seeing more of her and I have a feeling that if she'd tone down the tough guy act she could start to grow on me.

So, the "Schmidt House" is brown, and Eric told poop jokes...is there a correlation here, WickedGood?
    Well, Eric's nickname was "SCHMIDT-FOR-BRAINS" so that explains things!
    Last edited by WickedGood; 07-03-2004 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Typo

Well, Eric's nickname was "SCHMIDT-FOR-BRAINS" so that explains things!
    Holy Schmidt! Now I get it!!!!

I think it's kind of weird that I keep defending Tammy, as she was never my favorite to win this thing. I'm glad she got some exposure, and I do think I would want to go see her if she were at an area club. But I actually like "Heff" (the CUTE one, NOT the rich, old-fart castle-dweller who probably heads for a coffin at daylight), JayLo (the shy, Neanderthal one, NOT the "giggly" one), Gary Gulman (the milkman's kid) or Alonzo (the comedian, not the NBA player.) But then, oh, Schmidt! I really like them all.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Italians are good as gold! Ya gotta luv em, or you can go to hell.(jk)
    Tammy Pescatelli is hot!
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

FORT Fan
    i don't care who is in the final 5. if tammy makes it, and wears that cleavage exposing number she wore on last night's show, she's getting my vote.......

what can i say, i'm shallow, she's hot, and jay london isn't around to vote for anymore.
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789