+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Pescatelli, Contestant

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The fresh kind, I'm guessing.

Okay, I got nothing to add about TP. Except that her initials are the same as toilet paper's.

threadjack

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatsso
    Anyway, I am only half Italian (the other half, Polish)...so I'm vain and temperamental...and stupid!
    Good Lord, I thought I was the only one in existence...my mom is Polish, my dad, born and raised in Italy. I knew there was a reason I liked ya, Pikatsso

/end threadjack
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Pika said: You've got the "concise" thing down so much better than I, Dogbat...yes...that's what I was trying to say!

She may be more confused than I. The Danish pastry must have thrown her for a loop. We have been defending Tammy and apparently I have been doing a much better job.

I think I will skip the red light district since I assume this is an activity for men. Check my post above a few. I could use a Grey Goose Martini though.

FORT Fogey
    No such assumption made. I was thinking about the weeeeeeeeed and things un mob-like.
    But since this is totally off topic now, I think I'll give it a rest. Enjoy that Grey Goose.

Hepcat said it all...
    "not surprisingly, none of us have changed our opinions."
    Last edited by toque; 06-30-2004 at 09:57 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Got ya.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    Got ya.
    S'alright.

One reason I think Tammy appeals to the audience is her great voice. The accent is as thick as Penny Marshals and her ungirly voice just makes her more likeable, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    threadjack

Good Lord, I thought I was the only one in existence...my mom is Polish, my dad, born and raised in Italy. I knew there was a reason I liked ya, Pikatsso

/end threadjack
    Well we're kind of like reversal of fortune sisters (don't know WHAT that means!!!). My Mom was the Italian and my Dad the Pole (though both born in the USA of immigrant parents.) So we avoid the N word, the C word and the F word (for gay...not, for F**k), but we enjoy the D/P words (i.e. Dego/Polak; Dumb Polak or Displaced Person.) :wink

I like you, too, AJane, and am willing to bet you would prefer some fresh Polish sausage or St. Joseph cakes to a prune Danish!!

Okay, Dogbat...the fish thing is pretty darn funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Hepcat
    Okay, I got nothing to add about TP. Except that her initials are the same as toilet paper's.
    I can only say that I wouldn't want my house to be without it, Hepcat!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Okay, the room seems a bit...softer here. I'm off to defend...ANT (all caps for effect, Touque!!!)
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    S'alright.

One reason I think Tammy appeals to the audience is her great voice. The accent is as thick as Penny Marshals and her ungirly voice just makes her more likeable, IMO
    She's kind of the female version of Dan Naturman
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Well, say what you will re the Bonnie/Tammy "catfight"...at least SO FAR I have not read that Tammy is romantically involved with someone who has some kind of connections (Bonnie/Rich Vos, in case you've been living in a cave with JayLo), nor have I read that she is a Katz client...yet.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

+ Reply to Thread