+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Pescatelli, Contestant

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    about the mob mentality remark...

As for the cussing being a humor thing... I don't think so. Remember in the previous show she was b***hing about Bonnie hanging out with the guys. And when Bonnie got chosen she had a quick remark about Bonnie's cattiness.
    I remember Tammy shrugging her shoulders when someone else made a snide remark about Bonnie and saying in an "eh...no big deal" way: "That's just Bonnie!"
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    That being said, I still think she's moderately funny on stage. (that's a compliment btw... )
    Touque...We may not have to make you an "offer you can't refuse" after all!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    "I know I didn't give you all cards" (with rolling eyes) - yup, that's a real burn. Personally, I thought it was a funny moment and not worth a huge temper explosion.
    Well, I was pissed that Tammy never let Bonnie finish her sentence...inquiring minds want to know!!! But Bonnie's voice (to me) was dripping with sugar-coated acid.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Clarification - I actually meant that I thought Tammy was doing a bit of mugging for the camera, going into her Mafia Princess persona when she was ranting about Bonnie. I think the cattiness is part of her schtick as well...it's her hook and she knows how to work it.

I think.
    At least Bonnie did not awaken to a horse's head in her bed...nor did Tammy send her a stinky fish wrapped in newspaper...at least not to the best of our knowledge!!
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Not surprisingly, none of us have changed our opinions.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Not surprisingly, none of us have changed our opinions.

(with the exception of Dogbat, who is a wise guy in his own right to realize that Dutch can be cool... thanks to Amsterdam. And, as a matter of fact, I happen to adore Danishes (yum). Especially warm ones in the morning. )

FORT Fogey
    I change my opinions often and yes Danish pastry is very good. Thanks for reminding me of that. Though I don't think they have anything at all to do with Denmark, I will claim them as my own.

Maybe I should have chosen the handle Dogbatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    I change my opinions often and yes Danish pastry is very good. Thanks for reminding me of that. Though I don't think they have anything at all to do with Denmark, I will claim them as my own.

Maybe I should have chosen the handle Dogbatta.
    Eureka! We now have ample evidence as to why we disagree on the humor issues...DANISH PASTRIES???? Are we talking about those blah little bready things that have a droplet of fruit on top and are drizzled with a strip or two of sugar frosting? THOSE Danish Pastries????? The kind you get at cheap complimentary continental breakfasts???? THOSE DANISH PASTRIES?????

Or are there some other kind of Danish Pastries I am unaware of?

Disclaimer
    Note to Eny: Please know the above is being "spoken" in an attempt to explain through humor (I said attempt) the differences in opinion being expressed in this thread...NOT to flame, blame, bait & switch or otherwise viciously insult anyone. It is written in the spirit of fun.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by PIKATSSO
    Or are there some other kind of Danish Pastries I am unaware of?
    The fresh kind, I'm guessing.

Okay, I got nothing to add about TP. Except that her initials are the same as toilet paper's.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    I really don't like Danish pastry. I am desperately seeking a national identity. It is the mob envy rearing it's head again. Danes eat a lot of fish. I like fish. Yes, that sounds good. I am a fish lover and proud of it. I am liking Tammy again now. I don't think she is funny but I like her.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    I really don't like Danish pastry. I am desperately seeking a national identity. It is the mob envy rearing it's head again. Danes eat a lot of fish. I like fish. Yes, that sounds good. I am a fish lover and proud of it. I am liking Tammy again now. I don't think she is funny but I like her.
    Vell, now, don't back down like that, here. Danish pastries rock, and so do fish too.
    Now lets hit the red light district, and put all thoughts of the mob and Tammy behind us.

"I don't think she is funny but I like her."

+ Reply to Thread