+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Bonnie McFarlane, Contestant

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Oo Bubbles oO
    I don't find this girl funny at all. She shouldn't have even made it to the house. She got her butt kick by 94%.Even though she was betrayed by John, but still. Bonnie is not funny!!!!

i really don't think 'betrayed' is the right word

it was the first week, and just about everyone had made it clear they were voting for bonnie....
    what would it mattered if john had voted for someone else? bonnie would still have been the one chosen for the head-to-head.
    i'm guessing john figured she would challenge ant and have a chance at staying.

it's not like they had an alliance between themselves to not vote for each other.
    he was just thinking he was playing smart by not having to vote for someone the first week that could end up sticking around a while with a grudge against him.

I really liked her. And I'm constantly amazed at the vitriol directed at her. Yikes...

...that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by booklady
    I really liked her. And I'm constantly amazed at the vitriol directed at her. Yikes...

...that is all.
    Me too.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

FORT Newbie
    me three, yeesh

at least someone else thinks anorexia is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by tieler
    Well, just because she has poor taste in comic influences doesn't necessarily mean she is terrible. Bonnie is only OK and would have done better to humiliate Ant or Tammy on stage rather than in the house. Tammy would have been out, Ant might have been a little tougher. Too bad, Bonnie wasn't that great but she was cute and interesting.
    Yeah I agree with you. I didn`t like her that much at first but when she performed on wildcard night I started to like her a whole lot more. And John said he cried after he beat Bonnie on the first head to head, and I thought that was so sweet. I used to think that he and Bonnie would make a cute couple, but then I found out that he was married. Oops. ^_^
    Fan of: American Idol: Ruben Studdard George Huff Diana DeGarmo Kelly Clarkson Fantasia Barrino LaToya London

Rooting for: Survivor Vanuatu: Ami, Julie, and Chris (I miss Dolly and Rory!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456