+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie McFarlane, Contestant

Tez
    Bonnie McFarlane = Unfunny and a Bitch Off Camera

She was a bitch on-camera too, that's kinda what we liked about her.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

oh god, am i glad she's gone. when she had the head to head last night her material was the same, tired, un-funny material she used for the try-outs.. not funny. the first time i heard it, she got a chuckle here or there from me, but john, his stuff actually had me laughing.. the audience obviously felt the same way

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    I didn't know Bonnie was an actress too!... I seen her last night on the Drew Carey Show. She played 'Sarah', the wife of 'Buddy' who was stalking Drew to be his friend.

FORT Fan
    it's a toss-up who will get the least amount of votes to make it back in the house, bonnie or ant....probably bonnie
    i hope she reads this forum, because i'm not sure she realizes what impression she has really made on the american public....kinda hard to blame it all on editing....
    seemed like she was holding a serious grudge against john heffron for beating her in the head-to-head...
    no idea why she chose john and didn't choose someone she would have at least had a shot with, like ant....
    and when they came back last week and got to vote on who they wanted in the head-to-head, she voted for john because she was still mad at him....
    john actually felt bad about having to be the on to send her packing, and one can see the reason he voted for her....since everyone else was voting for her, it was obvious she would have to perform, he was just trying to avoid starting out on anyone's bad side and undoubtedly expected her to understand why he voted for her and expected her to challenge someone like ant, who she had a chance at beating.
    her holding such a grudge against john and trying to get him booted by eating up all his new material while still in the house makes her look much worse than he looked by voting for her in the first place.
    even ant had reasons for his scheming
    out of all the people, she's the only person i hope doesn't get more action out of the whole deal.

bonnie is the omarosa of lcs, and that's pretty bad

John was her friend, and she felt betrayed by him. I don't see anything wrong with her feeling that way. Just because he felt bad about what he did doesn't make it ok that he did it. He voted for her and when she had the oppurtunity she returned the favor. It is a game after all.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

I don't find this girl funny at all. She shouldn't have even made it to the house. She got her butt kick by 94%.Even though she was betrayed by John, but still. Bonnie is not funny!!!!
    Bubbles Tea

Quote Originally Posted by Oo Bubbles oO
    I don't find this girl funny at all. She shouldn't have even made it to the house. She got her butt kick by 94%.Even though she was betrayed by John, but still. Bonnie is not funny!!!!

AMEN!!

Hmm I think I'd rather watch Jay Mohr do jokes for 10 minutes then watch her again on LCS doing so-called jokes.
    ~BB5 - rooting for Nakomis, Drew, Adria, Nat and Diane.
    ~LCS2 - JOHN HEFFRON
    ~Road Rules Xtreme - Patrick and Derrick

<3
    ~Brittany~

Oh, God, not watch Jay Mohr do jokes. I'd rather have three of my fingers chopped off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast