+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jay London, Contestant

I almost cried last night for poor Jay. I really really like him. OH..........Happy Birthday Maggirwn. 40 isn't so bad.
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

Diva Di
    As entertaining as Dat Phan could be, when the rubber meets the road, Dat is a one trick pony. I'll never understand why he won LAST COMIC STANDING last year. I absolutely adored Rick but he didn't make top 5. Rick reminds me of Jay London. Both use their incredible intelligence and a dry sense of humor to make for some winning comedy.

Diva Di
    Heavens to Betsy! Jay cut or comb his hair? As dishoveled as he looks, I think that is not only a part of his stage persona but a part of his personal charm. What can I say? I think he's a cutie.

FORT Newbie

What was Gary talking about?

What did Gary mean when he said Jay has been through a lot of adversity in his life? I can't find an information at all on Jay London.

I can't believe it Jay London out? what was that audience thinking?

I can't believe gary beat the two people who are clearly more funnier than he is....

FORT Fogey
    angrydave, my guess would be that someone like Jay London would have trouble fitting into a "normal" society, and has probably had many struggles in that sense... but it's just a guess.. I really have no clue.

FORT Fan
    this should be fun....
    anyone have any ideas what line of work jay london would be in if he wasn't a comedian and had to have a real 'day job'?

FORT Newbie
    Apparently, he used to be a boxer/sparring partner (for boxers preparing for a big fight).

Vertically Challenged LiLSprout's Avatar
    Yes I believe I mention several days ago that among many other jobs he was a professional boxer, it was on some trivia thing from TV Barn. I would imagine he's had the same crappy jobs most of us have had at one time or another to pay the bills. It's hard to have to keep a "day" job when you love something so much and want to do it like he obviously loves his comedy.
    LiL'Sprout
    Stalker for Hire!
    If you hear a noise outside your window..... don't worry....... it's just me.... could you put a step out there for me?

Diva Di
    Gee, I for one hope Jay is 54. I'm 50 and single and ready to mingle. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread