+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: John Heffron, Contestant

John Heffron, Contestant

[IMG]images/img/john_133x141.jpg[/IMG]

JOHN HEFFRON
    Hometown: Detroit, MI

"I'm officially at the age where I see that commercial for that Craftmatic Adjustable Bed and go, 'Sweet! Are you kidding me? You mean I can sleep in the shape of a U?'"

Who is your comic inspiration?

When I was a kid I listened to George Carlin, Eddie Murphy and Steve Martin.

When did you know you were funny?

I never really thought I was funny, I did notice as a kid I would say stuff in school that would make the kids laugh and the teachers, that's when I thought, "Mmmmmmmm, there is something to this."

What was your worst stand-up gig ever?

I performed at a 13-year-old's birthday party and after every joke the kids would say, "that's what your mom said." The kid's dad stopped me and said, "You're done, go home." Now that I think about it... what an ASS!

While I don't think he is the funniest person there, I have to cheer on a fellow Michigander. Go John!

I caught the last part of the show last night, from where they were doing the voting video snippets. He likes to do his Bobcat Goldthwait faces, I've noticed. The "turn your head sideways and grin" thing is a pure Bobcat ripoff.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think he is really good looking? For some reason I have a crush on him.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by xiphoid76
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think he is really good looking? For some reason I have a crush on him.
    I think it is just you.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I liked him until he let Ant bully him into voting against his friend Bonnie last night. To me, that showed that he doesn't exactly have much strength of character.

FORT Fan
    Well actually, the picture on this board isn't too flattering, but I can see that he could be attractive. He does have that boy next door quality for a 33 year old. He looks pretty young for his age.

I performed at a 13-year-old's birthday party and after every joke the kids would say, "that's what your mom said." The kid's dad stopped me and said, "You're done, go home." Now that I think about it... what an ASS!
    That was kinda funny.

I like him, I think when he gets going on a roll he's pretty good. He's got a squeak in his voice that adds to his material.

P.S. That doesn't mean I have a crush on him. Doesn't do a thing for me.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by melverine
    Well actually, the picture on this board isn't too flattering, but I can see that he could be attractive. He does have that boy next door quality for a 33 year old. He looks pretty young for his age.
    And yet, of all the contestants he seems to be the most likely to drop dead from a heart attack.

All through last nights episode I thought he was a goner, even when he was just hanging around the house early on he seemed stressed and by the time he had to vote and then do the head to head competition with Bonnie... I'm surprised he's still alive.

God help him if he makes it to the final five...

Quote Originally Posted by xiphoid76
    He is cute, but that picture makes him look bloated or something. And Wayner, I was also surprised that he voted Bonnie after Ant approached him. But I thought it was funny how after Ant said whatever he said that they showed Alonzo and Jay London watching, like the whole alliance was ganging up on John.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast