+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: John Heffron, Contestant

FORT Fogey
    John not funny in the house? I think he may be in the lead for spontaneous wit off stage!

Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    the bad part of last night is john burned through what would have been new material to a home audience for future challenges when viewers are voting.
    most of these comics have been around for years and have no doubt put together their best 30 minutes or so of material to draw from for the show. if they used the same material for every challenge to get to the final 5, the audience voting at the head-to-head wouldn't know, and would vote them through based on that same set over and over, but the home audience would be put off by them using old material for challenges....but people like kathleen that haven't gone up for a challenge are saving their best material for the final 5 challenges while others may have used some of tehir best stuff to ensure they made it to the final 5.
    alonzo is a good writer, but his delivery is terrible. john is naturally witty and has good stage presence and good delivery.
    i'm hoping john wins and alonzo is second
    Sounds good to me. Both are deserving, but John gets me to laugh every time.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Lord, if he is the wit offstage, that's a sad commentary on the rest of them. That place is about as funny as "Death Row." Last year, Tess was actually pretty funny last year in the house- the girl Corey was the only one who was not that funny in the house, though she was funny on-stage- the rest got off a good one now and then- that Rich guy was funny in the house- I laughed at him more than once- these people are not even trying to be funny. oomph!

I think he could take it, what am I saying... OF COURSE he will take it. he makes me laugh.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

I think John will be the last comic standing, he funny, its either him or Alonzo
    Bubbles Tea

NOOOOO! You stole my avatar!!!!!

There no way i could have Know it was ur avatar??? there was no name on it
    Bubbles Tea

I was being sarcastic. You can use it. I don't mind.

I just need to say some things since I am as of lately obsessed with John Heffron.

Last show, When he went head to head with Corey and Alonzo. He should of got more votes then Alonzo. He was absolutely more funny. I didn't laugh hardly at all til he got on stage! The nerfball and wrapping paper tube materials was FUNNY and the best thing is alot of people relate to it.

That's what I like about John most. His jokes are always something we can relate too. He also has that energy on stage, he does seem nervous at times but it also is kind of cute..to me anyways. He is funny on and off of stage.

I saw posts back a ways in this thread about the comments for Jay London, lol I LOVE THE GUY! He definitely deserves to be the Last Comic Standing. If not, 2nd or 3rd will do...

He is madly hot to me too, ahhh adorable and funny. But then again if any guy makes me laugh I find them adorable/cute. But he is really cute! lol

GO JOHN HEFFRON!!

FORT Fan
    my wife and i were very happy to see john go through....and since jay didn't go through, john's fans won't have to burn a sympathy vote for jay london.

we're voting for john.
    alonzo has been in my top two, but i'm tired of his racist jokes, which are old and busted, yet he relies on them anyway.

+ Reply to Thread