+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: John Heffron, Contestant

Quote Originally Posted by xiphoid76
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think he is really good looking? For some reason I have a crush on him.
    I haven't been keeping up with this show but I too, think he's a cutie.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

FORT Fan
    i think john heffron is the dave mordal of this season....
    (my wife and i were rooting for dave last season)
    i think heffron could take it this season.
    seems like a nice guy, and always witty

Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    i think john heffron is the dave mordal of this season....
    (my wife and i were rooting for dave last season)
    i think heffron could take it this season.
    seems like a nice guy, and always witty
    I agree. He has the "it"- the natural instinct, the looks, the savvy. He should take it this year, or at least be in the final two.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I AM Jogn's Girl!!!!!

Is It Just Me, Or Is John Heffron Hot?!?

Is It Just Me, Or Is John Heffron Hot?!? I mean, those adorable eyes that you can just melt into ...that wonderful perfect smile ...and that hot body !!! He is just so...perfect!!! Even though he is ten years older than me, I would totally date John Heffron, whether he won Last Comic Standing 2 or not . If any one agrees with me, please let me know. I don't want to be the only Heffron lover here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHeffronGirl
    Is It Just Me, Or Is John Heffron Hot?!? I mean, those adorable eyes that you can just melt into ...that wonderful perfect smile ...and that hot body !!! He is just so...perfect!!! Even though he is ten years older than me, I would totally date John Heffron, whether he won Last Comic Standing 2 or not . If any one agrees with me, please let me know. I don't want to be the only Heffron lover here!!!!

Nope you are definately not alone on that one; I'm right there with you. But you might have a hard time going out with him because he is getting married in a couple weeks.

FORT Fogey
    John is my favorite. He is a treat for the eyes and very good. I was surprized that he did not take the majority vote last night. Shocked actually.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krstlfethr
    I think he sounds like Giovanni Ribisi to me. I like him a lot. He's the one I'd want to win it all. *shrugs*
    Good call! He does sound like him!

I like John a lot. Putting the cute factor aside, he's likable and his comedy can appeal to a mass audience.

FORT Fan
    the bad part of last night is john burned through what would have been new material to a home audience for future challenges when viewers are voting.
    most of these comics have been around for years and have no doubt put together their best 30 minutes or so of material to draw from for the show. if they used the same material for every challenge to get to the final 5, the audience voting at the head-to-head wouldn't know, and would vote them through based on that same set over and over, but the home audience would be put off by them using old material for challenges....but people like kathleen that haven't gone up for a challenge are saving their best material for the final 5 challenges while others may have used some of tehir best stuff to ensure they made it to the final 5.
    alonzo is a good writer, but his delivery is terrible. john is naturally witty and has good stage presence and good delivery.
    i'm hoping john wins and alonzo is second

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    Alonzo is a good writer, but his delivery is terrible.

All of them know the viewers are voting and I will be shocked if they do not trot out fresh material.

Hefron's whiny attitude has turned me off- i don't like him anymore and hope he does win. He's not funny in the house, although he gets lots of screen time. I don't like the way he treats the others, either.

+ Reply to Thread