+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 103

Thread: John Heffron, Contestant

  1. #61
    FORT Fan zapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    282
    Hefron is really cute- he's average funny, but he is adorable to watch. He might make a good sitcom star, I don't know about stand-up.

  2. #62
    Kaysar & Erika Fan Sarahgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by zapata
    Hefron is really cute- he's average funny, but he is adorable to watch. He might make a good sitcom star, I don't know about stand-up.
    According to his website he already is working on a sitcom with NBC.

  3. #63
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by paradox
    Is it just me or does John look like a younger Bobcat Goldthwait and sounds like him (his squeaky/squealy vioce)????




    Paradox
    no, i TOTALLY agree! i came here specifically to throw that out, just to find others have already said the same. i, in fact, think he is a total rip-off of bobcat's voice and vocal rhythms!

  4. #64
    FORT Fan PIKATSSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by lambiepie
    no, i TOTALLY agree! i came here specifically to throw that out, just to find others have already said the same. i, in fact, think he is a total rip-off of bobcat's voice and vocal rhythms!
    If you're basing a resemblance on these two photos, I think John Heffron would be pretty upset. Just don't see any resemblance whatever here--John Heffron is cute...this pic of BG is scary!!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

  5. #65
    D'oh chowderr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    this..isn't..gattaca
    Age
    39
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKATSSO
    If you're basing a resemblance on these two photos, I think John Heffron would be pretty upset. Just don't see any resemblance whatever here--John Heffron is cute...this pic of BG is scary!!

    I agree. I don't think he looks or sounds like BG and he is much funnier and better looking. He has really been growing on me lately, and I hope he wins the whole thing.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

  6. #66
    FORT Newbie greenhpper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tampa,FL
    Posts
    24
    Heffron reminds me of Ray Romano.

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey CantGetNuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,389
    I think Heffron is funny in his stand up but I think he is hilarious in his comments. When he was talking about Jay London talking to the kids and said "Theres a 900 number thats heard that voice before." I was rolling. He seems funnier when he's just winging it. I also think he's a hottie.

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey Clipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    On Hiatus
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,165
    ...except the hottie part When he was saying all that stuff about London he was cracking me up. I think he has a great shot at winning this, but still has some really tough competition.

  9. #69
    What did you say, Simon? krstlfethr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    98
    I think he sounds like Giovanni Ribisi to me. I like him a lot. He's the one I'd want to win it all. *shrugs*
    "[t]he soul is the effect and instrument of political anatomy: the soul is the prison of the body."
    -Foucault

  10. #70
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by lambiepie
    . i, in fact, think he is a total rip-off of bobcat's voice and vocal rhythms!
    Having heard John on Detroit radio for about 7-8 years... I can say his voice has always been the same. An up and coming comic doesn't keep any *schtick* that long. That's his normal voice.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.