+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: John Heffron, Contestant

Hefron is really cute- he's average funny, but he is adorable to watch. He might make a good sitcom star, I don't know about stand-up.

Quote Originally Posted by zapata
    Hefron is really cute- he's average funny, but he is adorable to watch. He might make a good sitcom star, I don't know about stand-up.
    According to his website he already is working on a sitcom with NBC.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by paradox
    Is it just me or does John look like a younger Bobcat Goldthwait and sounds like him (his squeaky/squealy vioce)????

Paradox
    no, i TOTALLY agree! i came here specifically to throw that out, just to find others have already said the same. i, in fact, think he is a total rip-off of bobcat's voice and vocal rhythms!

Quote Originally Posted by lambiepie
    no, i TOTALLY agree! i came here specifically to throw that out, just to find others have already said the same. i, in fact, think he is a total rip-off of bobcat's voice and vocal rhythms!
    If you're basing a resemblance on these two photos, I think John Heffron would be pretty upset. Just don't see any resemblance whatever here--John Heffron is cute...this pic of BG is scary!!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by PIKATSSO
    If you're basing a resemblance on these two photos, I think John Heffron would be pretty upset. Just don't see any resemblance whatever here--John Heffron is cute...this pic of BG is scary!!

I agree. I don't think he looks or sounds like BG and he is much funnier and better looking. He has really been growing on me lately, and I hope he wins the whole thing.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

Heffron reminds me of Ray Romano.

I think Heffron is funny in his stand up but I think he is hilarious in his comments. When he was talking about Jay London talking to the kids and said "Theres a 900 number thats heard that voice before." I was rolling. He seems funnier when he's just winging it. I also think he's a hottie.

...except the hottie part When he was saying all that stuff about London he was cracking me up. I think he has a great shot at winning this, but still has some really tough competition.

What did you say, Simon? krstlfethr's Avatar
    I think he sounds like Giovanni Ribisi to me. I like him a lot. He's the one I'd want to win it all. *shrugs*
    "[t]he soul is the effect and instrument of political anatomy: the soul is the prison of the body."
    -Foucault

Quote Originally Posted by lambiepie
    . i, in fact, think he is a total rip-off of bobcat's voice and vocal rhythms!
    Having heard John on Detroit radio for about 7-8 years... I can say his voice has always been the same. An up and coming comic doesn't keep any *schtick* that long. That's his normal voice.

+ Reply to Thread