+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: John Heffron, Contestant

I'm pulling for him to win it alll....he's my fave.

He's another one that I rather like.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    He's my fav so far. And yes, I think he is real cute!
    Helen

Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    And yet, of all the contestants he seems to be the most likely to drop dead from a heart attack.

All through last nights episode I thought he was a goner, even when he was just hanging around the house early on he seemed stressed and by the time he had to vote and then do the head to head competition with Bonnie... I'm surprised he's still alive.

God help him if he makes it to the final five...
    I like his "boy next door" looks and the squeak in his voice. I like his sense of humor and his facial expressions. But yes, Smith, he looked looked terrified and extremely stressed throughout the show last night. I felt so sorry for him when Ant tried (rather successfully) to intimidate him. He also looked like he thought he lost the head-to-head when the results were about to be announced by Jay Mohr. Or maybe like he felt guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by PIKATSSO
    I like his "boy next door" looks and the squeak in his voice. I like his sense of humor and his facial expressions. But yes, Smith, he looked looked terrified and extremely stressed throughout the show last night. I felt so sorry for him when Ant tried (rather successfully) to intimidate him. He also looked like he thought he lost the head-to-head when the results were about to be announced by Jay Mohr. Or maybe like he felt guilty.
    I think he just kind of looks like that.
    I'm sorry but the thought of Ant intimidating anyone is one of the funnier things on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by xiphoid76
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think he is really good looking? For some reason I have a crush on him.

Nope, I have a bad crush on him. That picture is terrible. He is so much better looking on TV. He looks sort of short I wonder how tall he really is. John definately looks younger than 33, but that's probably because of his baby face.

He's my fave, I hope he makes final 5 because I really enjoy his material.

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    I think he just kind of looks like that.
    I'm sorry but the thought of Ant intimidating anyone is one of the funnier things on the show.

Thanks for the laugh ... !

I thought John was great in his set against Bonnie. I could totally relate to his post30 rant about aging. Glad he won.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by xiphoid76
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think he is really good looking? For some reason I have a crush on him.

I love...LOVE LOVE LOVE John!! He makes me laugh like Dave Mordal did last season. Therefore, he is my favorite! And he is cute to boot! I was a little nervous for him when he had to go against Bonnie, but once he did his swingset joke, I knew he would triumph.

He has a humorous website up with audio clips, photos, journal entries and upcoming performance dates if anyone is interested www.johnheffron.com
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I am so glad John beat Bonnie. I didn't think Bonnie was funny at all...John had me rolling.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread