+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 103

Thread: John Heffron, Contestant

  1. #11
    FORT Fanatic leeinsmyrna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Posts
    694
    I'm pulling for him to win it alll....he's my fave.

  2. #12
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    He's another one that I rather like.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  3. #13
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    198
    He's my fav so far. And yes, I think he is real cute!
    Helen

  4. #14
    FORT Fan PIKATSSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    And yet, of all the contestants he seems to be the most likely to drop dead from a heart attack.

    All through last nights episode I thought he was a goner, even when he was just hanging around the house early on he seemed stressed and by the time he had to vote and then do the head to head competition with Bonnie... I'm surprised he's still alive.

    God help him if he makes it to the final five...
    I like his "boy next door" looks and the squeak in his voice. I like his sense of humor and his facial expressions. But yes, Smith, he looked looked terrified and extremely stressed throughout the show last night. I felt so sorry for him when Ant tried (rather successfully) to intimidate him. He also looked like he thought he lost the head-to-head when the results were about to be announced by Jay Mohr. Or maybe like he felt guilty.

  5. #15
    FORT Fan duplessis3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Northern NV
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKATSSO
    I like his "boy next door" looks and the squeak in his voice. I like his sense of humor and his facial expressions. But yes, Smith, he looked looked terrified and extremely stressed throughout the show last night. I felt so sorry for him when Ant tried (rather successfully) to intimidate him. He also looked like he thought he lost the head-to-head when the results were about to be announced by Jay Mohr. Or maybe like he felt guilty.
    I think he just kind of looks like that.
    I'm sorry but the thought of Ant intimidating anyone is one of the funnier things on the show.

  6. #16
    Kaysar & Erika Fan Sarahgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by xiphoid76
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think he is really good looking? For some reason I have a crush on him.

    Nope, I have a bad crush on him. That picture is terrible. He is so much better looking on TV. He looks sort of short I wonder how tall he really is. John definately looks younger than 33, but that's probably because of his baby face.

    He's my fave, I hope he makes final 5 because I really enjoy his material.

  7. #17
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,510
    Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    I think he just kind of looks like that.
    I'm sorry but the thought of Ant intimidating anyone is one of the funnier things on the show.

    Thanks for the laugh ... !

    I thought John was great in his set against Bonnie. I could totally relate to his post30 rant about aging. Glad he won.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  8. #18
    FORT Fanatic Carla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by xiphoid76
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think he is really good looking? For some reason I have a crush on him.

  9. #19
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    I love...LOVE LOVE LOVE John!! He makes me laugh like Dave Mordal did last season. Therefore, he is my favorite! And he is cute to boot! I was a little nervous for him when he had to go against Bonnie, but once he did his swingset joke, I knew he would triumph.

    He has a humorous website up with audio clips, photos, journal entries and upcoming performance dates if anyone is interested www.johnheffron.com
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  10. #20
    Shark Week! dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    18,827
    I am so glad John beat Bonnie. I didn't think Bonnie was funny at all...John had me rolling.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.