+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: John Heffron, Contestant

I love John Heffron because he takes everyday things and reminds us of ourselves. He takes us to a place where we are not stressed by work or mad at the world because we are stuck in a traffic jam. We end up laughing WITH him because we are laughing at ourselves not at the race or intelligence level of another.

Believe it or not my cousin used to bash his sister with the frozen nerf ball and my brother used to irritate the dog with the wrapping paper roll. Now if he does a bit on the clothes basket and sending the family pet down the stairs in it or spinning the cat in a chair until it stuck to the back and then watch the cat walk around all off balance or sticking scotch tape to the cats paws and watching it have a fit I will truley believe he was peeking through the windows of my chidhood home.

GO JOHN !!!!! Best of luck.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Oo Bubbles oO
    I think John will be the last comic standing, he funny, its either him or Alonzo
    Or Gary
    Seriously, I think John is funny too. I laughed harder the second time I saw his set than I did the first. l

Just thought I'd remind everyone that John will be on Leno tonight. I don't know about all time zones, but where I am, Leno is on an hour later than usual - 12:35 AM EST - due to Olympic coverage on NBC.

By the way - nice going John! Congrats on the win!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Another update on the Heffnator, he will be appearing on Regis and Kelly on Monday.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I realize the votin's done, the winner has been crowned (this time to the comic most deserving), but I just had to post what a hott-eee John is. Hubba hubba.

Just saw John on Regis and Kelly. He seemed much more relaxed and less hyper today than he did Friday on the Tonight Show. He did a couple minutes of jokes that we've seen before then they went to commercial. When they got back they did alittle sit down interview; where they asked worst comedy gig (bar mitzvah), where he met his wife (at a comedy club, where she owned the building company that built the club), how he liked being married (he had just gotten married and has yet to go on a honeymoon). That was about it- it was a pretty short interview, but whoever calmed him down did a him a big favor because he was very witty today saying that he was 30 now so he needed to get the first marriage out of the way.

I agree. He calmed his nerves. I think Regis & Kelly is a more relaxed show, and he just seemed so thankful to be there. I always love his "mystery bruise" joke. Good job John!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Fan
    Yep, another one here who enjoyed John's appearance on the drek-y Regis & Kelly. And that John Heffron is just as cute as a bug's ear. There, I said it. And I'm not ashamed.

I agree with all of you ... much better !

Where is he apopearing next ????

Quote Originally Posted by SpartyRules
    Now if he does a bit on the clothes basket
    YOU ARE PSYCHIC! He did do a bit on the clothes basket!

+ Reply to Thread