+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Gary Gulman, Contestant

FORT Newbie
    Hi, I've been lurking around on this board for a couple of weeks, I finally registered so I could post. I love Gary! I love his style, he talks about things I can definitely relate too---the scissors in school, the rope climbing, the pill! I also like John and Alonzo, I actually think the top three are correct. But I'm rooting for Gary all the way, oh and by the way, I'm not a teen, I'm a 42 year old happily married career lady with one son~~~I know how people like to put Gary fan's into a box.

Quote Originally Posted by IluvmyRott
    I know how people like to put Gary fan's into a box.
    Noooo kidding...I just love being patronizingly referred to as a lovesick teenybopper, a soccer mom or a woman in middle-age crisis :rolleyes

I suppose I deserve it since I've done plenty of gushing over Gary's looks in this forum

I guess it's a crime to be cute and funny. Gary's earned my laughs. Besides, all of the final 3 guys are great and extremely funny who I vote for in the end is going to be the guy whose set is the best next week.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fan
    i like gary ok, has better delivery than material, though. just too cheesy...
    "i'm gary gulman....i'm a 6'6" cheez-it, which is like a cheese cookie without the sugar"

i'm tired of alonso's whole act being racist, way too many black/white jokes making fun of rednecks and white people in general.

i'm voting for heffron

FORT Newbie

Richard Gere

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    Gary reminds me of a much funnier, much (much) taller Richard Gere. Anyone else think so?
    So funny that you said that! I have known Gary for years and have always thought he looked like Richard Gere. It's in his eyes and some of his expressions but people always thought I was crazy. Too funny, I totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    i'm tired of alonso's whole act being racist, way too many black/white jokes making fun of rednecks and white people in general.
    I don't think Alonzo is racist at all. He has a healthy sense of humor for racial issues and is never offensive. However, rednecks deserve to be made fun of.

Rednecks...

>> However, rednecks deserve to be made fun of. <<

I do NOT...LOL

Keith S. :{)>

Yeah rednecks are people too! Cause I am one. But I voted for Alonzo anyway. Actually I voted for all three of them. My mom liked Gary, so I voted for him. She thinks he`s cute. But then she said the cutest on was Savage off of Survivor and I get to pick on her once and a while about it. And I have to admit Gary isn`t bad looking.

And I think his sugar cookie joke was funny, me and my mom both laughed when we heard that. ^_^
    Fan of: American Idol: Ruben Studdard George Huff Diana DeGarmo Kelly Clarkson Fantasia Barrino LaToya London

Rooting for: Survivor Vanuatu: Ami, Julie, and Chris (I miss Dolly and Rory!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456