+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gary Gulman, Contestant

I like Gary.........he made me laugh and I like his delivery. He seems to be getting bashed a lot, but I personally think he is solid.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
    Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

FORT Newbie
    Gary is honestly the guy to watch. He's an incredibly funny guy who works hard at what he does. Besides that, he gets to be good-looking and tall. I've know the guy for 7 or 8 years, done tons of shows with him. He's the real deal.
    And here are some Gary fun facts:
    Neither drinks nor does drugs. Unless you consider those rancid cigars a drug. And all the cigarettes he bums from me.
    Crazy as a shithouse rat.
    Keeps all his comedy stuff in those black and white marbled composition books from grade school. Which he decorates with stickers. I wear I am not making that up.
    That's all for now. next post, I'll print his home phone and address.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheKnow
    That's all for now. next post, I'll print his home phone and address.
    Or, you could just PM it to me.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Me too! I always enjoy a good looking Jewish guy!

I like Gary, but it may be because we grew up in the same area. Us Bostonians have a strange sense of humor...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Fogey
    I like him, too! I'm rooting for this guy or else Madigan.

Quote Originally Posted by missamyh
    I like Gary.........he made me laugh and I like his delivery. He seems to be getting bashed a lot, but I personally think he is solid.

I think he's given several strong performances so far on the show. My personal favorite was the cheerleader bit, it hit home with me. I used to cheer and I did not understand why the hell we would chant things like "defense!" or "We want a touchdown!":rolleyes I think this guy is a definite contender for the final five, at least in my book. Good looks don't hurt either
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

Quote Originally Posted by chrldr1818

I think he's given several strong performances so far on the show. My personal favorite was the cheerleader bit, it hit home with me. I used to cheer and I did not understand why the hell we would chant things like "defense!" or "We want a touchdown!":rolleyes I think this guy is a definite contender for the final five, at least in my book. Good looks don't hurt either
    That's my favorite of his bits so far, too...I had twin nieces who were (blonde) cheerleaders...highly intelligent, beautiful girls, actually, who both ended up as Disney princesses (one even in Japan!)...but had NO idea (nor did they really care) what was going on during any of the game(s) they were cheer(lead)ing on...

Oh, and it made me happy to hear he doesn't drink or do drugs...so refreshing!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by PIKATSSO
    That's my favorite of his bits so far, too...I had twin nieces who were (blonde) cheerleaders...highly intelligent, beautiful girls, actually, who both ended up as Disney princesses (one even in Japan!)...but had NO idea (nor did they really care) what was going on during any of the game(s) they were cheer(lead)ing on...
    Hey, I think I'm intelligent... I just didn't get too lucky in the common sense department. Oh well, you win some, you lose some... I never had any idea what I was cheering for either, I was captain of my squad, and one time I started a defense cheer when my team was running for a touchdown...oops That's cool that they're Disney princesses, I'm actually thinking about going to Florida to audition to be a performer(singer/dancer) either at Disney World or on the cruise line.

Oh, and it made me happy to hear he doesn't drink or do drugs...so refreshing!
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

Little Lord Phompharoy Graham Headey's Avatar
    It's hard to get an idea of how good a comic he really is with the minimal air time he is given. All of his sets have been edited horribly. I've seen him open for Dane Cook on several occasions and can say he belongs in the house. But I think with the way they have edited the shwo he iswinning more fans on his looks then his comedy which really isn't fair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast