+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Todd Glass, Contestant

FORT Fogey
    I am not impressed with Todd. I didn't think the knife infomercial or the attention song was witty at all. It felt forced, he was trying too hard. I am glad he is gone.

We are all crying for more humor in the house and now that may be possible with a major irritant and enery suck out of the picture. Last year the humor flowed because there was a rapport and genuine affection between everyone. Though out of the loop, Dat was not a source of drama or tension. He may have played a huge role in the bonding between the others. A shared enemy is on the top of the list for connection with another.

It has been impossible for this group to relax and laugh together with the tension Todd and Bonnie brought. The Corey and Ant thunder seems to have been brief and over with their apology. Let's hope they can breathe a sigh of relief and loosen up.

Todd is scheduled to be on The Late Late show with Craig Kilborn tonight. But it's listed as a repeat, I'm not sure what the original airdate was.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Stop Heckler
    Austin, and Houston or Dallas for holidays

Who else is upset about Glass?!!!

I cannot fricken believe that Todd Glass last to the sicilian Tammy. He was wayyyy funnier than she was in the show down. Yeah she looks good in a bikini and I hope to see more of her in one, but still, Todd should of won. She used the same material that she used in New York and Vegas, "some of us are in the witness protection....." All I'm saying is that Todd is the man. He was by far the funniest comedian on the show. But he really didn't need the show though, I mean he is already an established comedian. Anyways, I'm thinking of boy-cotting the show now. It just wont be as funny without him. Ant claimed that Todd was annoying. [mod edit]
    On the friars episode, when Ant and Mr. 6'6 guy had the showdown, I couldn't decide on who sucked the most, but thank God that Ant is gone. The show is still gonna suck without Glass though..... I'm [mod edit], I was really enjoying the show too, and I never watch reality shows. Oh well.
    Last edited by eny; 07-07-2004 at 09:30 AM.

Little Lord Phompharoy Graham Headey's Avatar
    Have you seen the play on Todd's website with Ben stiller. I thought Todd was annoying in the house but I will definitely check him out when he comes to town.

The house just doesn't seem as fun without Todd around. Granted, I could see how being around him 24/7 could be a little grating, but he appeared to be the only one enjoying himself in the house and trying to make everyone laugh.

Uhhhh....this is so last week. Time to celebrate Ant's departure.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Uhhhh....this is so last week. Time to celebrate Ant's departure.
    I have to admit that I felt worse about Todd leaving than I do about Ant..I was really growing fond of Todd and his goofy antics...I liked his "spirit" and he almost always had a silly smile on his face

But I think Ant was amusing in his own peculiar way...I'm not really happy he's gone, although I won't miss his constant scheming and intimidations...I wish he hadn't played into that whole "coalition" baloney, and had just been smarter and played the "nice" game with everyone. Oh well...I know I am in the minority on this one.

But, AJane...WHERE did you get that SIGNATURE???? I LOVE IT!!!!!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

I'm not really thrilled Ant is gone either, he was entertaining in the house if nothing else, but I sure as hell wouldn't sacrifice Gary for him.

And Pikatsso, the sig was emailed to me by someone who knows me very, very well.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I'm not really thrilled Ant is gone either, he was entertaining in the house if nothing else, but I sure as hell wouldn't sacrifice Gary for him.

And Pikatsso, the sig was emailed to me by someone who knows me very, very well.
    Well Ant was the architect of his own demise. So be it.

Hmmmmmmm...I guess that emailer knows ME pretty well, too!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

FORT Regular
    For those Todd Glass fans, I've seen him on Tough Crowd a few times and he's been, actually kind of weak, I thought. I loved him in the house, but on that show he wasn't at his best.

Here's one example:
    http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.php?reposid=/multimedia/colinquinn/ep2076.html

An even bigger bomb.
    http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.php?reposid=/multimedia/colinquinn/ep1107.html

And the best bomb of all.
    http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.php?reposid=/multimedia/colinquinn/ep2057.html

http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.php?reposid=/multimedia/colinquinn/ep1085.html
    And this is his best laugh, kind of sad. Maybe we're not missing much.
    And what would that sound like DAG?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast