+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Todd Glass, Contestant

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi808
    I saw it too. Funny thing is that Bonnie was on Tough Crowd a week before she was eliminated. Could be early warning signs for Todd's departure.

I may be in the minority here, but I hope that's not the case.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

I hope it is an omen. I actually didn't find Todd funny last night on Tough Crowd. I only saw about half of it, but he didn't strike me as funny.

Oh, but speaking of Tough Crowd last night, does anyone else see the similarity between Ant and Mario Cantone? I thought Ant reminded me of someone when I saw him last year, and later I realized it was Mario Cantone.

I personally feel that todd is much funnier than his standup. Whenever i see him, he makes me laugh, but his writting is just sub par.
    " I am never playing with you guys again!"
    -Dat Phan

I will be one of the few people that will miss Todd. He was very entertaining in the house, and he made me laugh everytime he opened his mouth.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

Rab
    At least you can visit his website if anyone's going to miss him.

From the start of the show by favs were Bonnie, John and Todd. And Todd doesn't look very ugly for someone in his thirties...

Quote Originally Posted by chowderr
    I will be one of the few people that will miss Todd. He was very entertaining in the house, and he made me laugh everytime he opened his mouth.
    I think he is completly hilarious and was shocked to see Tammy beat him. I came out with a "oh thats bull****" when the results were told. Getting rid of Todd just made this show about 10x's less funny.

Little Lord Phompharoy Graham Headey's Avatar
    To be honest he drove me nuts when he was in the house. I know a lot has to do with the way NBC chose to edit the show but he wasn't that bad this episode and on stage he was surprisingly funny.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    I hope it is an omen. I actually didn't find Todd funny last night on Tough Crowd. I only saw about half of it, but he didn't strike me as funny.

Oh, but speaking of Tough Crowd last night, does anyone else see the similarity between Ant and Mario Cantone? I thought Ant reminded me of someone when I saw him last year, and later I realized it was Mario Cantone.

Akkk - Todd Glass on LCS? He was awful. He was worse than (or at least as bad as) a 5-year-old kid with ADD and ADHD on a sugar/caffeine buzz. If he can't think of anything to say (funny or not) he gets up and runs in circles. While jumping on the furniture and other guests.

Colin Quinn did impress me by the way he tolerated Todd's antics. Colin gets points in my book for that. He's not the most patient host.

Until a few months ago I didn't know that Mario Cantone and Ant were two different people. Okay, so they're not the same person. But they could be.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Seeya Todd!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Todd Rock's!!! He was funny as can be. I'd rather have him as an upbeat funny roommate than someone lying around sulking and scheming any day!
    While I was watching him stand on stage with Jay and Tammy for the results he just stood there with his arms crossed like a deer in headlights. I wish he would have been more animated at that point like he always seemed to be in the house. I think that could have made a difference.
    Anyway, Todd will be GREATLY missed...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast