+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Todd Glass, Contestant

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Dance puppet, dance! Dance for my amusement!

That's what this makes me think.
    LMAO! Yeah, I mean they should realize that they are only there to amuse us, right? And they thought they were in it for their careers! Dummies!

PSi
    Krom is 100% right on this one. The main goal is not winning, but getting TV time, something that Todd Glass has done very well thusfar.

I think Todd only tries to annoy the people that are going to be party poopers anyway. Bonnie and John seemed to get along well with him. I bet once he sees who is going to get annoyed the easiest, he goes after them. Who wouldn't want to annoy Tammy and Ant? When he was singing his song, the "alliance" was conspiring anyways, so why not try to annoy them. Go Todd.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chowderr
    I think Todd only tries to annoy the people that are going to be party poopers anyway. Bonnie and John seemed to get along well with him. I bet once he sees who is going to get annoyed the easiest, he goes after them. Who wouldn't want to annoy Tammy and Ant? When he was singing his song, the "alliance" was conspiring anyways, so why not try to annoy them. Go Todd.
    Yeah, that is kind of what I was thinking. It is like he wants to read people to see what their buttons are. When he was annoying people during an earlier episode with his, "haven't we made out once before?" questions, I think he was pleasantly surprised with Kathleen's "Once?" retort. He smiled and you could tell that he appreciated her quick wit.

So far, he is the only fun one in the house. I hope they show more of the cast goofing off.

So this guy is incorrigibly obnoxious, but he's the only one of this bunch making things interesting in the house. The Ant Alliance (Ant, Tammy, Alonzo, Jay) are taking the game too seriously. Heffron and Gulman seem to have zero interest in being on TV. Bonnie's already gone. So juvenile as he is, Todd is our only hope for entertainment this year. Can't wait for him to put Ant in his place. It's funny how Ant talks such big game when he's around the others, but is scared to hell by Todd.

P.S. Did anyone else think Todd's snoring was fake and just an attempt to see if he could spark a reaction out of Gary?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Heaven help me, but "The Attention Song" made me laugh.

I don't find him annoying at all, I think it's great that Ant is so annoyed by him though. I think Todd is hilarious, he's definitely one of my favorites. I like the fact that he's "always on". I mean, he's a comedian, so I don't think he should be taking everything so seriously, and if nothing else, it's entertaining. I kinda have to agree with what he said in one of the earlier episodes, "I don't understand why some comics are always so serious. Why don't you just get a job at IBM and you can be serious there?"
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

I think Todd Glass may be my Rich Vos...started out not liking him much...but his "annoyingness" (I think this word is in my personal dictionary) is SO over-the-top that he is winning me over.

Quote Originally Posted by addikted
    P.S. Did anyone else think Todd's snoring was fake...?
    Yeah...in fact I commented on it while watching the show and my boyfriend and daughter promptly informed me that it was exactly how I sound when I'm asleep!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    He drives me crazy and I find him obnoxious. I will not vote for him if he makes it to the final 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I think George Glass is funnier. (wonder if anyone will get this joke?)
    Oh, I know who George Glass is! Maveno! Maveno! Maveno!

Seriously though, Todd is like Kramer. A hipster doofus. Can be annoying at times but makes me laugh out loud. And I love when the other comics only further his cause, i.e. Bonnie sucking face with him in Vegas.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I like him. He is very hyper and should tone it down, but he is funny.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast