Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ant, Contestant

Ant, Contestant

[IMG]images/img/ant_133x141.jpg[/IMG]

ANT
    Hometown: Londonderry, NH

"I'm so gay, I can put a lisp in the word 'cracker.' Crackersss."

Who is your comic inspiration?

Whoopi Goldberg (her one-woman show on HBO made me laugh and cry...I knew right then that comedy was where I wanted to be), Chi Chi LaRue, Jay Leno, Ellen DeGeneres, Ralphie May (he's a great mentor to me), Kathleen Madigan and Ralph Harris (two of the greatest comics I have ever seen live!)

When did you know you were funny?

When Wonder Woman got me fired from American Airlines for inappropriate comments. Everyone around us laughed. She didn't. A stand-up career was born.

What was your worst stand-up gig ever?

There was a booking error and I was sent to Harrison, AK. When we got there, the driver told me that this was the proud home of the KKK. I was shocked. That night at the bar/club, there was a line around the block to get in. So many people. I thought the Chinese had a panda at the club on exhibit. I didn't see any bamboo. When I hit the stage and I got to my gay material, all hell broke loose. A guy named Bubba (his name was tattooed on his arm) grabbed me and said, I'm getting you the hell out of town little guy. He threw me in the back of his pick-up and raced me to the airport. I didn't bother to look back. Hey and now that I think about it, I never did get paid.

Tell us a little more about yourself - hobbies, annoying habits, pet peeves etc.

I'm originally from Londonderry, NH. Went to Londonderry High School (Go Lancers!). I moved to Los Angeles in 1989. I love to ski, hike, go to the gym, perform (stand-up - get your minds out of the gutter), surf the net, and date men with a ton of money and a month to live.

My biggest pet peeve has to be people that judge books by their covers. You know who you are. Make this book a mystery and don't try to figure it out too early. Others are Buddy Lists, Telemarketers, private callers (*82 for Pete's sake), and my mom's Moussaka.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    You know, I'm always confused about whether or not Ant is Gay. I hope he tells us again five million times so we can finally straighten this mystery out.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

What is Ant doing in that picture? I cannot stand him. Get some non-gay jokes please.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    What is Ant doing in that picture? I cannot stand him. Get some non-gay jokes please.
    I totally agree...Ant is sooooo annoying and Not funny.
    The gay jokes are just so dumb. So he is gay, big flippin deal, ya know.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Get some non-gay jokes please.
    Nah then he'd have no set. Kinda like if Dat Phan was an orphan.

FORT Newbie
    Ant is so not funny. He plays to every old gay sterotype. He is just boring. I hope he goes next.

Quote Originally Posted by John

ANT

My biggest pet peeve has to be people that judge books by their covers. You know who you are. Make this book a mystery and don't try to figure it out too early.
    Anybody else notice the hypocrisy here?

Thanks, Ant, for preserving all that mystery for us. It's such an entertaining challenge trying to figure you out each week.
    Okay, kids! Who wants Navy Cake?

Ant is like teh Dat Phan of Last year, I just don't like him, he doesn't fit in well, and I think he is annoying as all imaginable.. lets please start a rally to prevent Dat 2 from winning... (maybe its something about 3 letter names?!?!)
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Unfortunately he's ALSO like the "Ant" of last year too.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular
    i liked how he prefaced his conversation with bonnie by saying "if i tell you who i'm going to vote for do you promise not to tell him" and then running to tammi and going "bonnie said you choked at the laundromat." i hope he gets booted soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast