+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ant, Contestant

You're right, I shouldn't have put Corey in that category. Also, I'll bet Alonzo is capable of non-racial material, and I'll bet he's done some in the compeition that we might not have seen. But also, I'll bet Ant is capable of non-gay material. We may or may not see any on the show, but Ant said in his profile during his talk about his worse stand-up experience "when I got to my gay material" which leads me to believe that he has other material.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Now that would be funny.
    Classic

This guy is so painfully unfunny.

He wasn't funny last year, he isn't funny this year.
    I hope he gets challenged soon.
    "That's Numberwang!"

colby, I'll give Ant the benefit of the doubt for a while longer. Mainly because I like your avatar.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, I don't know . . . but thanks about the avatar!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I also like Ant. I don't think he's the funniest in the house, but what he does he does well, in my opinion.

If I have to hear "Recognize the accent? Yep, San Francisco!", one more time....

If they felt obliged to have a gay guy in the house they should have called Carson Kressley. At least he's funny.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Ok, it looks like I'm being cast as the "Ant Defender". I mean, I realize that 99.9999999% of his set is gay jokes, but all I've heard from Alonzo so far are black jokes. .
    Alonzo had that great joke about camping "why work all year so that you can pretend to be homeless for a week?"
    And I've heard all those jokes before from just the drunk sitting next to me at the bar. (and its been a good 8 years since I lived in San Francisco) I haven't heard one new gay joke from Ant. Nothing that makes me think. While he does make me laugh once in awhile, I do wish he'd mix it up a bit.
    And, in his defense, my GOD! The homophobia! Will someone please tell Corey he is not all that. Its a good think Ant has that exoskelton.

I wouldn't care if Ant did only gay jokes if he did original and funny ones. It's odd that he used a lot of the same material that wasn't funny enough last year, but all of a sudden this year that same material is funny enough to get him into the house. Maybe his jokes are like wine and they get funnier with age.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

I thought he was Hilarious and was LMAO, But that was years ago at the same Material he is using now. I am already sick of his jokes and we have a loooong ways to go till the end.

Get some new material for the love of god.

+ Reply to Thread