+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alonzo Bodden, Contestant

FORT Fan
    he seems like he can write some good material under pressure, and is one of the top 3 IMO, but there is something not quite right about his delivery....always sounds like he's telling a couple quick jokes to ease into some lame speech nobody wants to hear

Bringing Down the House

I just watched this movie and he was one of the doormen at the party that Queen Latifah held at Steve Martins characters house...

FORT Regular
    He's defenitely the funniest comic in the house this year, but....the funniest comic in the house last year didn't win and didn't even make the final five. As I've said before, this is ultimately a popularity contest and Gary has just won back to back head to heads. Alonzo will finish, at best second, more likely third right behind Jon(second most likable) and Gary(most likable).
    And what would that sound like DAG?

Seems to me that Alonzo may be the best writer, and possibly the best comic in the house. However, he is not coming across as a personality in the house and that may hurt him when it comes to the ultimate vote.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    I just watched this movie and he was one of the doormen at the party that Queen Latifah held at Steve Martins characters house...
    We just watched that movie during our lunch hour at work last Wednesday! I was surprised that there were actually 3 of us who recognized him. He was great.

Dream comedy show: Mordal and Alonzo...don't care who headlines.

Kind of curious how Alonzo's topic has gone MORE than 2 weeks without any posts, when I think he's the hands-down favorite to win this all. C'mon, surely we've got some stuff to say.

He's been my favorite since the Roast episode, and I liked him somewhat even before that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Kind of curious how Alonzo's topic has gone MORE than 2 weeks without any posts, when I think he's the hands-down favorite to win this all. C'mon, surely we've got some stuff to say.

He's been my favorite since the Roast episode, and I liked him somewhat even before that.
    He's just the best, what can one say?

He's in danger of not winning because of all the little girls who think John and Gary are just SO cute .

All we can do is hope.

FORT Regular
    Alonzo is the funniest, if he doesnt win then something isnt right. I think he is brilliant.

He got robbed on Star Search I hope it doesn't happen again.

Ralphie May

Ralphie, which Star Search, the new one or the old one? If it is the new one then I have hopes of watching him on the reruns.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast