Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Pescatelli

FORT Regular

Tammy Pescatelli

The new Don. I love her. I just watched the show again and I'd just like to share some of my favorite Tammy quotes from the episode:
    You stupid, stupid whore.

I've been to war, bitch.

Just talkin' about you.
    Said about and too Bonnie.

You really want Todd, out you take out the people around him. He'll squirm. You want to know an old Mafia strategy. You don't kill the guy. You kill his family around him cause he knows eventually you're gonna come knock him off. You kill his whole thing around him and let him suffer for his whole life. Muah, that's what you do.
    [mod edit] yes!

Not since, Michael's transformation in the Godfather when he whacks all the mob bosses, have we seen such delicious evil. Delicious Evil. I officially fell in love with her right then, but no way in hell is she gonna win it now. She will be in the final five, if for no other reason because her strategy is genius and so beautifully devious. But, the "average" American TV viewer, has officially written her off. She is now, "The Bitch", and as such, she will not win. It is a popularity contest in the end and she has just become the least popular person in the house, to the viewing audience.

She has officially made the show. Let's just hope people keep pissing her off.
    Last edited by eny; 06-23-2004 at 12:46 PM.
    And what would that sound like DAG?

Two words: annoying nutjob
    Two more: living stereotype
    Two last: leave, Tammy!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I liked Tammy, those lines were hilarious. I am still going for Corey Holcomb and I hope alliances don't screw him over, but even if he goes up against anyone I think he is a lot funnier then the rest. Tammy running things could get her booted though if anyone else smartens up and realizes it.

I thought Tammy walking around calling Bonnie a whore was pretty lame, especially since Bonnie didn't even say anything that bad to her. Tammy was being really immature, and I thought Bonnie handled herself well.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

Quote Originally Posted by chowderr
    I thought Tammy walking around calling Bonnie a whore was pretty lame, especially since Bonnie didn't even say anything that bad to her. Tammy was being really immature, and I thought Bonnie handled herself well.
    Basically what I heard was this.

Laundromat
    Bonnie: Ouch, she bombed.
    Tammy: I heard from Ant that the b@tch was badmouthing me.

House
    Tammy: Here are some cards to tell you how much I wuv you!
    Bonnie: I'm sorry I didn't get cards guys, but I still...
    Tammy: You b@tch! You @%ing b@tch!

Then, the stupid classless stereotypical "mob" vendetta crap.

Bonnie: Err... I don't really want to pick on the women (i.e.-female solidarity), and Tammy and Ant are too easy anyway, so I'll take John.
    Tammy: That wh@re! She's afraid of me! Wh@re!

The other thing we have to consider is that often this show glosses over history. It's likely these two have met before, isn't it? Worked in the same clubs or something at some point--even if one is an easy coast comic and the other west coast. This was presented in such a way--Tammy's IMMEDIATE hostility that I'm thinking maybe Bonnie slept with a guy she was interested in or something. If sources are to be believed, Bonnie tends to get whatever guys she wants.
    Last edited by Krom; 06-23-2004 at 04:23 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Basically what I heard was this.

Laundromat
    Bonnie: Ouch, she bombed.
    Tammy: I heard from Ant that the b@tch was badmouthing me.

House
    Tammy: Here are some cards to tell you how much I wuv you!
    Bonnie: I'm sorry I didn't get cards guys, but I still...
    Tammy: You b@tch! You @%ing b@tch!

Then, the stupid classless stereotypical "mob" vendetta crap.

Bonnie: Err... I don't really want to pick on the women (i.e.-female solidarity), and Tammy and Ant are too easy anyway, so I'll take John.
    Tammy: That wh@re! She's afraid of me! Wh@re!

The other thing we have to consider is that often this show glosses over history. It's likely these two have met before, isn't it? Worked in the same clubs or something at some point--even if one is an easy coast comic and the other west coast. This was presented in such a way--Tammy's IMMEDIATE hostility that I'm thinking maybe Bonnie slept with a guy she was interested in or something. If sources are to be believed, Bonnie tends to get whatever guys she wants.
    Speaking of history, did anyone catch Corey and Kathleen's connection? Did they know each other prior to the show or did they just bond when they got in the house. I like Corey (he's one of my faves, the others are London and Heffron), but I had a hard time following his train of thought on that issue.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Oh, and for Tammy to brag, she actually has to back up that bravado. I'm not saying she's weak, but she still should've tried at the laundromat. I've been around performers, and they've done their acts with fevers, stomachaches, etc. She should've said something before she went onstage.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Newbie
    I'm luvin Tammi. 1st she's hot 2 me in a different way. 2nd...she's ruthless, calling a chick a whore on a comedy show that airs on National TV is hardcore. War Tammi!!!

I'm going to miss Bonnie, but Tammy slays me...I was at her talking about how you kill off the family around the guy you're after.

She's like the comic version of Carmela Soprano. I love it.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I don't have respect for anyone who steals material from other people. That includes Tammy. I didn't get a chance to watch around the house though so I don't know how she is.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast