+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKATSSO
    :Everything about that man was appealing to me.
    Every thing?? Join the club.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    As a 33-year old guy, I didn't think his "being old" humor was funny at all. And not because I can't laugh at "being old", but because not a damn thing he said rang true for someone his (and my) age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I honestly felt the same way, being 33 you'd think I could relate... but I didn't, so I found it very dull.
    So you both still carry condoms instead of tums?

Must be the extra year... or the wife... or the three kids... damn, I am old...

Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    So you both still carry condoms instead of tums?

*Comedy tip: Brand names are funnier than generic terms. This line is halfway there. "Trojans instead of Tums" is better.
    Okay, kids! Who wants Navy Cake?

Just read an article interviewing a person who actually attended the finals at the Paris, Vegas showroom which gives some great insight regarding what really went down that night versus what the editors wanted us to believe.

Click here to read the article.

The article gives a comic-by-comic report on how each contestant did with the audience, the truth behind Monty Hoffman's standing O, and more justification for Naturman's post-results kvetching.

NC
    Okay, kids! Who wants Navy Cake?

Quote Originally Posted by navycake

*Comedy tip: Brand names are funnier than generic terms. This line is halfway there. "Trojans instead of Tums" is better.
    And similiarly, "Trojans instead of Tums" is better than "Trojans instead of antacid tablets"...

But Heffron said condoms... sorry, that was my quiet voice in case there's anyone under 13 here...

Lame-o

Okay, so I did watch the June 22 episode with Tammy vs. Bonnie. I can't believe they showed like 10 minutes (it seemed that long anyway) on the whole battling between Tammy vs. Bonnie in the funhouse with the unfunny sniping and planning and scheming and talking of coalitions like some hyper-survivor-esque knock-off. That was lame, irritating, annoying, and a waste of tv time... and not entertaining... or funny. And way too long.

They should have cut the melodrama down (like to 30 seconds) and then showed the boys snoring longer instead, that would have been a step up.

The Highs: The laundromat scene was great! Highly enjoyable. Liked seeing the patrons bored out of their trees and liked seeing the comics laugh at one another. It made the comics think on their feet (well, some of them) and it had this "realistic", unstaged feel to it. The one-on-one was good too (I think that'll always be the case). Oh yeah, did I mention the snoring bit (yup, scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with three highs)?

The Lows: Pretty much everything else, since so much air time was given to the Tammy vs. Bonnie battle.

em

I felt horrible for everyone at the laundromat; mostly for the poor patrons who had to sit through these people being forced on them. Unless it was editing, I don't believe any of the patrons laughed. I felt for the comedians forced to die on stage in front of their competition. I guess I just feel too much ... lol
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Lucy's Laundry Mat

they really do comedy at Lucy's Laundry Mat every Wednesday.

Exactly what did Bonnie say in response to Tammy's card?

there's all of this controversy over this, but I have no idea what she said. Anyone???

FORT Newbie

Garbage bags on his kicks?

A few odd things I noticed. Why did it look like ANT had garbage bags on his shoes? And did anybody notice that it looked like there were garbages bags on some of the windows? Also, what was on that platter Jay London was carrying when he first got into his room.

+ Reply to Thread