+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I liked the alliance on the first LCS, but this one I can't stand. I don't know if it is just the people in it or what, but they (Tammy and Ant especially) really got on my nerves.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

Remaining Contestants:
    Gary Gulman
    ANT
    Kathleen Madigan
    Corey Holcomb
    Alonzo Bodden
    John Heffron
    Tammy Pescatelli
    Jay London
    Todd Glass

Head to Head:
    Bonnie McFarlane vs. John Heffron

Voted off:
    Bonnie McFarlane

Quote Originally Posted by chowderr
    I liked the alliance on the first LCS, but this one I can't stand. I don't know if it is just the people in it or what, but they (Tammy and Ant especially) really got on my nerves.
    They got on my nerves as well, maybe they will be challenged next week and one will be gone. But I still think Bonnie was just being mean. There is a thing in this world called being a good sport.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
    Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

I think Bonnie was being a smart ass towards Tammy, but the way Tammy reacted was ridiculous. Suck it up and make fun of her or something, but don't get all pissy. At least Bonnie was pretty much able to laugh it off. I like Todd's personality, and I think he would be fun to hang out with.

I think Bonnie was being a smart ass towards Tammy, but the way Tammy reacted was ridiculous. Suck it up and make fun of her or something, but don't get all pissy. At least Bonnie was pretty much able to laugh it off. I like Todd's personality, and I think he would be fun to hang out with.
    I don't totally hate Todd. But I think he could get on my last nerve PDQ, like the singing in the kitchen, the little attention song. I certainly hope he does have actuall down time and he's not like that ALL the time. I hope it's just editing, because I think if he was ON all the time it could get on almost anybody's nerve.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
    Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

FORT Fan
    Just thought it's funny Bonnie picked Corey. She is pretty much as ego-centric as she can get.
    I guess Alonzo and Kathleen are probably the hardest to beat in people's mind right now.
    I'm guessing ANT will hate Corey so much that he will pick him next, Jay and Tammy will probably go with ANT, not too sure about Alonzo though, he probably doesnt want to vote a brother out, so he will probably go after Todd along with Kathleen. So next week probably will pit Core against ANT.

FORT Regular

Disappointed...

Hey everyone! Newbie here...

I am bummed by this show this year. I want more wit and less drama. I want more exchanges like when Todd was going around asking women if they had made out once before and everyone looked at him like he was nuts and the Kathleen returns quickly, "once?" Or when someone was complaining backstage about something during tryouts and another was sympathetic and then asked, "you wanna go make out?" It is those quick retorts and funny behavior that makes LCS so interesting.

If I wanted to watch sophomoric drama I will turn on MTV. I don't want crying and scheming, I want practical jokes and entertaining exchanges. Aren't these supposed to be some of the funniest (is that a word lol) people in the country? Well, they certainly aren't acting like it. Well, not all of them at least. Even though I didn't care for Bonnie's stand up, at least she made things fun and entertaining. I want more fun and less... well Ant.

I don't think Alonzo would have a problem voting Corey out because he "doesn't want to vote a brother out." I think he will vote with the alliance and I think they will vote for Todd. Ant didn't seem too hateful to Corey yet, even with Corey being so homophobic.

I would have thought they had learned from last season that the alliances DO NOT work. They put a bad light on the contestants... And make the members not in the alliances look like saints.

Especially this season's alliance since they formed based on friendships, rather than talent.

Quote Originally Posted by missamyh
    They got on my nerves as well, maybe they will be challenged next week and one will be gone. But I still think Bonnie was just being mean. There is a thing in this world called being a good sport.
    The "alliance" in LCS1 had the goods to back up any apparent arrogance, and worked hard to make even the house fun.

This LCS2 alliance is filled with mostly second-rate people, who aren't dealing from the top of the deck, or from stregnth as performers, and who--at least in Tammy's case--have annoying whiny stereotypical vendettas instead of Rich-Vos-like humorous ones, which were clearly done as much for laughs as anything else.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread