+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Todd's craziness vs Marina's drama: which one's funnier?

FORT Fan

Todd's craziness vs Marina's drama: which one's funnier?

Todd is hyperactive, but I thought Marina has more drama in her.
    I mean, Todd has good materials, but bad deliveries, he tries to make funny faces, and tries to jump around to make people think he's funny.
    While Marina shows off the drama in her when he talks about women beating kids, or about his Haitian boyfriend. The materials are interesting, and the deliveries are a lot better. So personally I think Marina's funnier.
    I thought she should be the one to make it into the house.

Quote Originally Posted by coolman
    Todd is hyperactive, but I thought Marina has more drama in her.
    I mean, Todd has good materials, but bad deliveries, he tries to make funny faces, and tries to jump around to make people think he's funny.
    While Marina shows off the drama in her when he talks about women beating kids, or about his Haitian boyfriend. The materials are interesting, and the deliveries are a lot better. So personally I think Marina's funnier.
    I thought she should be the one to make it into the house.
    Marina is tons funnier. But these aren't the two I'd normally compare to each other.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Marina is tons funnier. But these aren't the two I'd normally compare to each other.
    I was just comparing unworthy house residents vs good finalists.
    I thought Marina and Dan N should have made it into the house.

If you've seen many of my posts in this forum, you'd know I was a big Marina fan and I very much wish she made it to the house. I do like Todd, though, and I don't think he's the least funny person in the house. There's definitely other people who I would have taken out to put Marina in.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I think Todd tries too hard to act goofy. I didn't think his material was all that great at all, and his delivery seemed so forced. Marina just seemed to be a story teller. She would talk about something, and occasionally be funny. She was funnier than Todd, though.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

I didn't find Marina funny at all. She was annoying, Todd was pretty good. But I don't think either should've been in the house.

I still love her first joke about the fading smile.

Oh, Come on, Clipse! You don't have to like Kirson or Madigan or Ant, but give me one choice at least. You didn't like Marina either?

I did like Madigan and found a very small part of Ant's funny. But Kirson, are you kidding me, my ears wanted to run away after I heard her. How is making faces and squeeling comedy?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I did like Madigan and found a very small part of Ant's funny. But Kirson, are you kidding me, my ears wanted to run away after I heard her. How is making faces and squeeling comedy?
    That is my point, how is smoking funny count as comedy, Todd will probably go early.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast