+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recap 6/16: When Celebrities Attack

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Shaz, you get funnier every week!

Some of my favorites that haven't been quoted yet:
    No, those aren’t all from basketball, and no those weren’t even all uttered from his mouth, but the short lesson today is that this is not a transcript service, so choice pieces of information will be displayed...and the least important details...will be tossed by the wayside in an effort to condense, inform, and summarize. Consider yourself coninformummarized. Is that a word? No. But it could be now.

He’s got some bad news for Jim……the earth is slowly losing it’s gravitational pull. Okay, not really.

Apparently Kansas is the tenth circle of hell, and they’re freaked and need him in Vegas TONIGHT.

Jay gets yet another standing ovation, which at this point, convinces me that even my sandwich bag puppet would have gotten a shout out.

My mechanical chicken is amused. And surprisingly, that’s not a euphemism.

The drama is heightened when Dan Naturman acts in a very Sean Penn-like way

Peter whispers as if he’s telling Drew he’s got an embarrassing rash, “shhh…yes, it’s the celebs and the network people AND the producers…and do you have any ointment or salve on ya?”
    Shazz, I drove through part of Kansas a few months back. It's boring enough to be the tenth circle.

When you pointed out that Heffron's bit about meetings had been done before, I remembered that one of the women that didn't make it to the house last year had done a variation of the "thong on backwards" joke that Wiggins did, too.

Terrific job, Shazita!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Shaz, your the best...You made my morning!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Funny Recap Shazz. You should have tried out for the show.

The recap is funnier than most of the lame-o acts on the show.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Funny Recap Shazz. You should have tried out for the show.

The recap is funnier than most of the lame-o acts on the show.

Ahh, but see, if Shazzer had tried out for the show... she never would have made it to the house. She would have been cut early...
    cause she's FUNNY!

But that's o.k. We'd rather have her in the Fort than in the house anyways, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Ah, my funny, funny Shaz. You're such a jewel. My morning is brighter, there is laughter in my home, my kids are taking advantage of my mood to ask for money, and all is right in the world. Thanks!
    "My kids are taking advantage of my mood to ask for money..." I LOVE IT!!

Great recap Shazzer, it was hilarious as usual!

Shazzer, if I knew that your recaps were so good, I would have started watching the show earlier.

I didn't see the first season. Do they get one person eliminated weekly?

spegs are you still in a good mood? cuz I could us a couple of bucks (U.S please :phhht

Great recap Shazzer! It was absolutely hysterical. I would quote all of the parts that really cracked me up and put a little smiley face under it, but then I'd just end up quoting the entire recap, and there just isn't any need for that.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Mark responds by going apeshi nuts and running off to the production staff as if just announcing an oncoming meteor. “He’s in Topeka, Kansas,” he cries agitatedly and breathlessly, as if a ball of fire is about to gorge the earth’s crust. Everyone else responds with the same panic, as if “wtf is Jim doing in Kansas?” Apparently Kansas is the tenth circle of hell,
    ----------
    Crap and Fan.....Merge

Great job, Shaz. Can't wait for the house.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast