+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know who Drew Carey and Bret Butler did pick?

Does anyone know who Drew Carey and Bret Butler did pick?

I assume Dan Naturman was one of their choices, but were there others who didn't make it? And who made it whom they didn't pick??

I heard somehwere that there wereonly a couple they didnt pick that made it through. Id be very surprised if they picked Pescatelli, she was awful.

I don't know, the way it was edited it was very odd...they had obviously liked Jay London, so their apparent dismay couldn't have had anything to do with him being chosen. It doesn't seem right they would get that pissed over Dan Naturman.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I think they thought Naturman was great (probably the best of that group) and were very surprised that he didn't make it. It would be interesting to know the whole story.

I personally believed that it was Dan Naturman who they wanted in.

They sure seemed to [mod edit] on Jay London's moment of glory there.... I hope that was edited.
    Last edited by John; 06-18-2004 at 07:01 AM.

Based on how it was described, and how votes can be spread, it doesn't mean the three discordant celeb judges picked the same people (Clarke was part of this too, but didn't complain on camera or to the press afterwards, Tess frankly, was probably just happy to be on TV again and did whatever was asked of her). It just means that they DIDN'T pick people who got through.

If you look at the fact that they, and Naturman, were still upset long after the show, you can conclude that they probably ALL voted for Dan--and that even if this bogus "producers each get a vote" explanation is true, that NONE of the producers would have had to vote for Dan, and ALL for a single other candidate in a block, for Dan to not be there.

Basically, the implication is that the celebs voted piecemeal for who they liked--assuming they had 1/4 influence each and not 1/8, and the producers deliberately voted in a "block"--all for the same people--to ensure they got their way.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMundaine
    They sure seemed to [mod edit] on Jay London's moment of glory there.... I hope that was edited.
    Yeah to that Jay had a great set.I can't guess who the judge where pulling for but I would guess it was for Dan.

PS. The cat helmut is THE best Avatar I have ever seen. Can you see me smiling.

FORT Newbie
    Ant was the one they didn't want in and Dan Naturman was the guy they wanted in.

As long as Sue Costello wasn't part of the cast, I am pretty happy. She's got nothin'. Naturman was funny, but he was no more worthy of entrance into the house than anybody else that came to Vegas.

I personally would have loved to see Norton and Glass go head to head. Not on stage, but at the house because Norton was as annoyed by Glass as the rest of us are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast