+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dan Naturman

Dan Naturman

Was just on Kimmel. Stuff we've heard, of course, but it worked.

Kimmel referred to him getting screwed, but I missed part of it (I came in about the time Naturman started his set and didn't see his intro--however Kimmel said "you should be in that house" afterwards to him).

Dave Mordal Fan <3
    I really do think he is funny, and it was nice seeing a longer set from him. I really wish he would have gotten in the house. :-\

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    He got screwed and thats that.

I would've loved to see Naturman and Heffron in the house together. They both have that nervous, bouncing off the walls energy, and aw-shucks wit.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    I would've loved to see Naturman and Heffron in the house together. They both have that nervous, bouncing off the walls energy, and aw-shucks wit.
    I think this was unfortunately his problem. The producers see them as the same "character" and only wanted one. If they were picking between the two, I'd go with Heffron as well.....but Dan got screwed.

Dan was one of the top three or four in the competition. It's too bad he didn't make it to the house. It's easy to say they need different "characters," but the bottom line is they need people who are funny. Otherwise, it's just Big Brother-a bunch of losers stuck in a house together.

Dan definitely got screwed.

Add me to the list of people saying, "Dan wuz robbed". I keep hearing that they wanted certain types in the house. Which begs the question, is it Big Brother or LCS? I guess Gary Gulman got the Jewish guy part.

His routine was fresh!

He was real good in NYC and he was on point in Vegas. I'm hoping he can parley his "15 minutes" of fame into a real stand up career. He's naturally funny and sincere. I shook his hand in NYC. Very sweet fella and quite a ladies man. The judges teased him about his hottie girlfriend.

Crystal Allen

He wasn't that funny

Dan seemed personable and probably had good stage presence, but his jokes weren't all that great, and his timing seemed pretty off. Like when he told that joke about being in prison with those lips, it clearly fell flat, yet he reacted to the audience as if it hadn't.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by gigohead
    He was real good in NYC and he was on point in Vegas. I'm hoping he can parley his "15 minutes" of fame into a real stand up career. He's naturally funny and sincere. I shook his hand in NYC. Very sweet fella and quite a ladies man. The judges teased him about his hottie girlfriend.
    Chicks dig funny guys. And if he were funny and rich, hell, he'd be dating a Playboy model.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast