+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: *WARNING* Extensive Spoilers - Full results In This Thread

John Heffron

It shouldn't be about looks. I don't think Gary is that good looking compared to John. Gary looks like effort and loads of energy. He looks too Metrosexual. Is he gay? I would much rather have a guy that is low maintenance who I know will be around. John has that quality about him. A woman can trust that he would be true. Boy Next Door quality. That could sell to American girls.

I told ya! John is funny. Damn...94% votes vs. Bonnie! Stupid Bonnie went after him, she's seen everyone's act in the laundromat, she could have gone up against Ant. Actually, she could have picked Tammy and hope for her to choke.

I don't think Gary is good looking either, and I don't think he is funny. Of all the guys, I think Alonzo is the best looking. John is kind of cute but he sort of reminds of a hobbit.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chowderr
    I don't think Gary is good looking either, and I don't think he is funny. Of all the guys, I think Alonzo is the best looking. John is kind of cute but he sort of reminds of a hobbit.
    I don't think Gary is all that great looking either. But I really like hobbits, so I think I'll take another peek at John.

This has been right on!

I spoiled it for my wife Tuesday by telling her Tammy was in the final five...she then knew that Tammy would win her challenge and return to the house...

I like knowing ahead of time...then I can just watch the comedy...

Thanks for the Spoilers!!!!!

Keith S. :{)>

Well, it seems that cringehumor knows what they were talking about, since everything has come true so far......so of the final five.....I HOPE JOHN HEFFRON wins!

John reminds me of a WASPy version of Ray Romano.

I don't really see debating whether John, Gary, or Alonzo is the cutest. All three of them are really good looking men.

FORT Newbie
    Well the Spoiler f'd up but I think it's just 3. Ant, 4 London. Final 5 as stated.

They had 300 freakin people at each show. How can they NOT spoil the F5???

The first post looks right, even if it is out of order. I'm surprised though if Jay London gets taken out- he's got that "Robin Williams" type feel and looks as if he would do good in a challenge. He is certainly the most memorable of the bunch.

Also, if it is correct, then that means the Alliance did work- because Tammy, Alonzo, and Kathleen will be in the Final Five, the only member they lost would be Ant, and they privately were probably glad he was gone.
    Last edited by zapata; 07-09-2004 at 09:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast