+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: *WARNING* Extensive Spoilers - Full results In This Thread

PSi
    aight, so where are the ad wizards with tonight's order and spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    aight, so where are the ad wizards with tonight's order and spoilers?
    i'm not sure for everyone else, but i haven't seen tonight's ep so i don't know tonight's order.

although, according to Jay when he was on Jimmy Kimmel show last night, we should see Drew call the contest 'rigged' and get so mad that he cries.

also, since on the topic of spoilers and for anyone who cares, we'll see Paris fall off a horse and go to the hospital via helicopter in tonight's Simple Life 2 ep

PSi
    ...but somehow had spoilers to last night? hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    ...but somehow had spoilers to last night? hmm...
    basically, it's cause some tv episodes somehow end up on the net before they air on tv. Last night's LCS ep was on the net on Monday morning.
    Tonight's Simple Life 2 ep is already circling the net.

No sign of tonight's LCS ep though. But thats how i knew. But i can't speak for everyone else and how they find out things.

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    RickGene said:

since this is the spoiler section, I'll post what I know.

[[The following people made it to the house: Jay London, Pablo Francisco, Jim Norton, Justin McKinney, Todd Glass, Kathleen Madigan, Tammy Pascatelli & (believe it or not) Ant. I don't remember the other people who made it there.

I know for a fact that Jay London made it through the house and will be one of the contestants in the final episode.

I have seen all of the people perform in person before, and think that Justin McKinney & Pablo Francisco are the 2 best.]]

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags, as this addresses future spoilers.

I guess we can't all be right hey RickGene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm LMAO at the fact that you weren't even close.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cringehumor
    LAST WARNING. SCROLL DOWN FOR SPOILERS

Ok here's a run down of who was eliminated & in what order:

Week 1: Bonnie McFarlane

Week 2: Todd Glass

Week 3: Jay London

Week 4: Ant

Week 5: Corey Holcomb

Apparently Gary Gulman is challenged the most and wins each time cause the ladies love him

So the house 10 are:

1. Bonnie McFarlane
    2. Todd Glass
    3. Jay London
    4. Ant
    5. Corey Holcomb
    6. Gary Gulman
    7. Tammy Pescatelli
    8. Alonzo Bodden
    9. Kathleen Madigan
    10. John Heffron

The final 5 are:

- Gary Gulman
    - Tammy Pescatelli
    - Alonzo Bodden
    - Kathleen Madigan
    - John Heffron
    I printed these results off on the day they were first posted here and compared them with the shows as they aired. I knew Cringehumor was right on at the end of the first emination show in Las Vegas.
    I'm very impressed! Come back and give us the final results. You obviously know...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Idol
    RickGene said:

since this is the spoiler section, I'll post what I know.

[[The following people made it to the house: Jay London, Pablo Francisco, Jim Norton, Justin McKinney, Todd Glass, Kathleen Madigan, Tammy Pascatelli & (believe it or not) Ant. I don't remember the other people who made it there.

I know for a fact that Jay London made it through the house and will be one of the contestants in the final episode.

I have seen all of the people perform in person before, and think that Justin McKinney & Pablo Francisco are the 2 best.]]

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags, as this addresses future spoilers.

I guess we can't all be right hey RickGene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm LMAO at the fact that you weren't even close.

I wasn't close? I named 8 people (back when there were 40 to chose from) and I got 5 right. The only one I was 100% sure about was Jay London since he's the one who told me. When I heard Jay London months ago say that Pablo Francisco & others were also on the show with him, I assumed he meant in the house. FYI Jay said he made it through to the final five.

If Jay London told you that, he's probably not happy you're on this message board telling everyone he said it..........

FORT Newbie
    i'm pretty sure he doesn't know -- unless he just bought one in the last couple of weeks, he doesn't even have a computer.

Who knows? Maybe he said he was in the final five so I would have more interest in the show. Just 'cause he said it, doesn't mean it's true, comics have been known to fib. Plus, he can just deny it. It wasn't like he told the press or anything.

I knew Dat Phan was going to go far last year too -- although I had no idea he was gonna win the whole thing or even be in the final. I just knew that he was incredibly happy with the show and was trying out new material (unsuccessfully) every night at the local club.

Maybe i just want Jay to win because I know both him and Dat personnally (I also know Tammy P. - but not that well). It will just be cool to know both LCS winners before they won.

I don't think Jay will win though. I think he looks too weird for mainstream America, and in real life he's kinda shy and quiet and might not be seen much in the house except in the background. Tammy might win if they allow hecklers in the audience. Her act is funny, but she's one of the best at handling a heckler I've ever seen. She's quick on her feet and simply ruins people if they piss her off. She will surely pick up votes when people see her in the house.

Rick Gene....Sounds like you know a lot of the comedians....are you a comedian also? If you are...did you try out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast