+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recap 6/08: "The Big, Big, Balls of Buck"

I didn't even know Shaz was recapping this! One of my favorite shows, recapped by my favorite recapper? It's like Christmas in June! Great job, Shaz, as always. Thanks for the laughs

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Those finalists will be narrowed down to a final ten who will all live….in a van down by the river. Yeah, lame, and no, not true. They’ll live in some rockin’ estate we will all never see again after the show, and according to Dat’s skyrocketing career, I’m sure some of them will never see anything like it again either.

First there is Neil. Who believes he can sing. Somehow. I once believed in the Tooth Fairy. That did not make her any more real. Sorry Neil.

He enjoys yelling and yipping a lot.....and I enjoy searching out shapes in his chest hair. I think I see a tugboat.

Her whole goal is to get in the house with her hubby so that she can have freaky sex sans kids for a month. Actually she says nothing about the sex, but I’m assuming. Or projecting. Or hoping. For her.

Because now that I see that apparently everyone can do an Arnold impersonation, it makes my Arnold impersonation much less poignant and meaningful. *heavy sigh*
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Awww. I would have called the recap "When You Wish Upon A Buck Star." But it was cool otherwise.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Shazzer.....finally made it online to read your recap. And it's not worth quoting, for I'd be quoting the whole thing!

Great job! Thanks for the hilarity

Shazzer! Congratulations on a hilarious recap. Your jokes were funnier than many of those made by the comedians. Even the professional, friends-of-Jay-Mohr comedians.

You peel away all my layers and inside……you’ll find a chewy tootsie roll center. And a little elf. Named “Pete”. He likes cashews.

Because he…has…been….EVERYWHERE. I myself sleep on a coveted Dat Phan pillow case.

I enjoy searching out shapes in his chest hair. I think I see a tugboat.

the freakadelic, rappin' spin doctor aboard the Enterprise: Captain Jean Luc Picard. Who was all about angry raps about Kling-ons and really sh**ty replicator chow.

nothing’s funnier than torturing the elderly with reduced air flow
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Fogey
    Ohhhhhhhh god that was good, Shazzer.

Ultimately it is power to the peeps as the viewing audience decides who gets the gold. The prize? An NBC talent contract, a stand-up special on comedy central, and the ability to walk through doors that only open for the truly talented. And as I’ve walked through several doors all on my own today, I feel truly talented too.

Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet? Can we have a Pool dad? Canwehaveapooldad? Canwehaveapooldad? <----repeat until dead
    Too many other people quoted my other favourite lines. Great job, Shazz!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie

Brava Shazzer!

At first I was a little disappointed that Wayner wouldn't be covering LCS, but consider me a convert now. That was much better than the material that came from most of the contestants.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I'm a really slow reader and just got to this recap - Shazzer, you made me and I've always loved that about you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123