+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rooting for Anyone Yet?

I think Jim Norton and John Heffron really stand out as being the best so far. I've seen Kathleen Madigan on several talk shows over the years and always thought she was funny, but she really hasn't been that funny so far on LCS.

FORT Fan
    John Heffron is by far my favorite. That man cracks me up.

The guy I am pulling for is Dan Adhoot. I think he is raw talent, but already pretty funny. Plus he seems like the kind of guy that is funny on an everyday basis. Not just on stage....he seems to have the wit to be able to crack jokes and make everyday situations funny.

I also like Corey Holcomb. He is from Chicago(my hometown), and his material was really original and his delivery is great.

I also liked Alonzo Bodden's quick comeback to Colin's BS comment about his Bed Bath and Beyond joke. He has the quick wit needed to deal with hecklers.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Fogey
    John Heffron and Dan Ahdoot have good material and appear to have a god given wit that is not limited to the stage.

FORT Fogey
    Danny Ahdoot or w/e his name is.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Soul
    Originally Posted by Wayner
    Naturman: Reminds me of Steve Buscemi in appearance and demeanor. Can picture him doing a cameo in an Adam Sandler movie. Better yet, make a sequel to Reservoir Dogs and cast him as Mister Pink.
    That wasn't me. Sorry.

John Heffron will win. MARK MY WORDS. He is the LAST COMIC STANDING
    " I am never playing with you guys again!"
    -Dat Phan

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat37
    I am pulling for Corey Holcomb and Jim Norton. I saw Corey live last year at the Improv here in So-Cal, and I thought he had some great material.
    I'm with the Goat on this one...Corey Holcomb has the freshest material so far.

I guess I am rooting for Kathleen Madigan and the hairy guy, Jay London(?). I can't believe that Tammy Pasca-whatever made it to Las Vegas. She is terrible. I am rooting against her. Her jokes are lame and unoriginal (Italian = Mafia jokes, thats original.)

I'm rooting for Corey and Alonzo... I actually laugh out loud with their jokes and I like how they field the questions after their set, they are quick on their feet and I like that kind of wit.

+ Reply to Thread