I think he has used that tired old joke(stolen from W&G) for every set he has had.
Originally Posted by KevinFV
I like Corey.and Jay ..... but I not sure, I need a couple more epi's to make up my mind. A strike would be re-told tired jokes for me. JMO
Last edited by queeny; 06-22-2004 at 11:10 PM.
Kaysar & Erika Fan
My favoriate is definately John Hefferon. I can relate with his jokes and I find myself nodding, laughing and agreeing with what he was saying. It doesn't hurt that I think he is HOT!
Let me tell you what is wrong with the current crop of LCS candidates (top ten list):
1. If we get a hottub scene, it probably won’t be funny. At least if Ant’s involved. Or he wants to be involved.
2. No one sleeps under a desk this time, so even if they win, they won’t get a bigger desk.
3. No good chicken recipes in the entire cast this year. By anyone.
4. If they do “Hide and Seek” no one will take it seriously.
5. Funky Hair has been declared a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Therefore Tere Joyce has a new address in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
6. “The coefficient of laughs to this joke was roughly equivalent to the thermal mass when I last took a dump, and….”
7. You won’t have Dat Phan to kick around anymore…..
8. LCS1 rejects in LCS2? What gives?
9. No Don. Or Voss or Mordal…. Whatever.
10. We rigged “America chooses” last year, imagine what the people from AI3 can do???
11. People leaving because of contract obligations? If you have a contract, why do you need LCS anyway?
Yes, all my Top ten lists go to 11…. Just like Nigel’s guitar.
I guess if we wanted to, we could just let Dat Phan win again, right?
Those are my favorites, too! Plus Heffron...my LCS crush. But seriously, if Ant tells a different type of joke, I'll be shocked.
Originally Posted by queeny
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.