+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Joke This Season

Dave Mordal Fan <3
    I have a few that have really stuck out in my mind.

Dan Naturman's jukebox joke was really funny. Dan Ahdoot's bit about his Dad and the comedy chart versus the medical school chart was a riot. I loved Alonzo Bodden's camping joke that they showed in the commercials, but didn't show in the actual broadcast. I loved John Heffron's golf-swing joke. Chris Voth's whole Smoothie Drinker/Parkinson's Disease bit had my whole household cracking up.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush

Chris Voth's whole Smoothie Drinker/Parkinson's Disease bit had my whole household cracking up.
    Those slayed me too! to fort, Crush

Dave Mordal Fan <3
    Aw, thanks so much Touque! I love your avatar, Jim Norton was hillarious. Definitley one of my top ten picks to get in the house.

I liked the trapper keeper guy as well. He's also the one that said that 'he started carrying anacids, instead of comdoms, because he had a better chance of getting indigestion, than getting laid' That was in is semi-finals. I was surprised Tom Cotter wasn't picked, I thought he was great - better than Norton and Kirson. I liked Retha Jones when she said she was tired of the dating reality shows, that all the girls looked like cheerleaders and she wanted to see a show called, 'Who wants to marry this bitch'. The sicilian lady is good, I liked her act when I seen her do it on Jay Leno a few months ago, and then she did it again in the tryouts and then again in the semi-finals. I think she is good and has great timing, I just hope she has new material.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
    Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    definitely the Bed, Bath and Beyond joke, because it's SO true!

and I loved the Parkinson's bit - very original.

And Dan Adhoot (sp?) and the calendar thing was hysterical!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    I never ever defaced my trapper keeper. It was as clean as the day i got it. Band logos and other scribblings were reserved for the notebooks inside
    I was SO hoping that someone would mention the Trapper Keeper joke!! I guess it's because I'm a total 80's child, but I thought that was hysterical. I never actually "wrote" on mine, but I did tape black duct tape to the sides around a plastic sheet and slipped John Stamos posters inside. Yes, I admit it... haha

The guy who joked about women giving out the wrong phone numbers made me laugh the hardest. He looks and acts like a loser. So, something about that rings true. What is his name?

Dave Mordal Fan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    The guy who joked about women giving out the wrong phone numbers made me laugh the hardest. He looks and acts like a loser. So, something about that rings true. What is his name?
    That's Dan Naturman. I love him.

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl
    I was SO hoping that someone would mention the Trapper Keeper joke!! I guess it's because I'm a total 80's child, but I thought that was hysterical. I never actually "wrote" on mine, but I did tape black duct tape to the sides around a plastic sheet and slipped John Stamos posters inside. Yes, I admit it... haha
    Oh.my.gawd. So you were the one sitting next to me in history class? *addikted tries to sneak a peak at catgyrl's exam*

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by addikted
    Oh.my.gawd. So you were the one sitting next to me in history class? *addikted tries to sneak a peak at catgyrl's exam*
    Hehe... yep, that was me. I alternated between "Blackie" and the Outsiders guys. So embarrassing...

+ Reply to Thread