+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Joke This Season

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    The Bed Bath and Beyond routine cracked me up .
    That one was probably my favorite

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I liked this one of Bonnie's. It's from memory, so it's not going to be word for word. "People always ask me how I stay so trim. I tell them that I always take the stairs... And I'm anorexic. My agent told me I had to stop doing that joke. When I asked why, he said 'You ain't exactly a stick'. That's how the seed is planted. I wasn't anorexic when I wrote the joke..."
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BfloChick48
    Weirdest thing from last night..that guy who was singing "take my wife please" over and over..and I believe his face was on the tv next to him.

Who was that dude? No one seems to know.

I liked Vlad a lot. I hope to see him again later elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I liked this one of Bonnie's. It's from memory, so it's not going to be word for word. "People always ask me how I stay so trim. I tell them that I always take the stairs... And I'm anorexic. My agent told me I had to stop doing that joke. When I asked why, he said 'You ain't exactly a stick'. That's how the seed is planted. I wasn't anorexic when I wrote the joke..."
    I thought she was great.

I also liked the joke from one guy (name escapes me) that was like.. "My wife has started jogging to make herself look better. I tell her "honey, you're ugly in the face". It was something like that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker
    My two faves were Paul V (Did he look mad? Did he mention my name?) and Retha Jones (I'll wake him up and you can talk to him), and dagnabit neither's going to Vegas!
    What do you mean Paul V isn't going to Vegas?? I loved him. Just reading his jokes over again made me laugh!

I liked the Maine cop too - didn't see anyone mention him.

Why did they give so many callbacks to the NY comics and didn't have many spots left for the other cities. Don't find that fair. Should have done NY last then. Thought some other ones from Boston and Florida should have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    :I also liked the joke from one guy (name escapes me) that was like.. "My wife has started jogging to make herself look better. I tell her "honey, you're ugly in the face". It was something like that anyway.

That was Rick "MTV Suspect" Kunkler. He was the most visibly unhappy with his lot on the show. Retha didn't like how it came out, Sharon didn't like how it went... Rick just looked like he didn't want to be there...and, having met him a couple of times, I believe that he probably didn't want to be there.

::waves at Rick if he Googles himself..."Aloha!"::

pg--seattle

FORT Newbie
    I liked most of the ones everybody's mentioned so far, but the one that had me rolling was the one about people who make imaginary golf swings while talking with someone. Being a golfer, I totally related to what he was saying.

Breeding a bullet proof Kennedy was the one that has stuck with me. The Durst fellow (political comedian) was very funny. And the cop from Maine- If I saw a black fellow I would pull him over... and give him directions because he is OBVIOUSLY lost! LMAO
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I liked Chris Voth(Foth?) the best...his 30 seconds cracked me up. His opening joke of "I just broke up with my high school sweetheart..........I won't be going to the prom with her this year" had me

Also thought that was hilarious. What about the Iranian (?) guy who left med school for life on the road as a comic. . . his father had the calendar showing where he'd be if he had stayed in med school vs. the calendar of the comic. I thought that was very original.
    Loved the Italian chick -- "shot a pilot" -- that had me laughing, too. And, anorexic Bonnie. Lots of very original stuff. One of the best reality shows out there. My husband hates reality TV, and loved this show. Finally something we can enjoy together -- TV-wise anyway!

I also loved most all of the jokes mentioned, but a couple of ones that I really liked were:
    Marina Franklin's joke from the callbacks about the woman whose smile she always saw fade

Jim Wiggins and his bit about every fifth baby born in the world is Chinese. I don't know if it was just his delivery, but I was literally laughing out loud on that one. My mom came in and asked what was so funny. Then, when I told her, she didn't get why I was laughing that hard.

+ Reply to Thread