+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Joke This Season

I liked Marina's fading smile and Jessica Kerson. I found the whole Buck Star thing to be quite funny and I think well see him again next year. Weirdest thing from last night..that guy who was singing "take my wife please" over and over..and I believe his face was on the tv next to him.

I liked Chris Voth(Foth?) the best...his 30 seconds cracked me up. His opening joke of "I just broke up with my high school sweetheart..........I won't be going to the prom with her this year" had me
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I liked Chris Voth(Foth?) the best...his 30 seconds cracked me up. His opening joke of "I just broke up with my high school sweetheart..........I won't be going to the prom with her this year" had me
    That was hilarious. The Indian guy talking about his dad being afraid of the dark killed me too.

I loved everything Monty Hoffman did. My favorite though would be Norton: "what's plus size, woman plus elephant?" (pardon my inability to remember and exact quote.)

"I'll tell you about a great invention the pill. It's great because you all instantly knew which pill I was talking about..."

Basically, the whole Gary Gulman bit.

Paul was the funniest with his father being scared of the dark, the cross collection.... my money is on him.
    The big fellow with the straw good for a belly laugh
    and the sleeping vet /screw driver guy , I hope he makes it to the house.

The girl comic about the speed dating , kissing her brother was just plain gross.JMO

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    Paul was the funniest with his father being scared of the dark, the cross collection.... my money is on him.
    The big fellow with the straw good for a belly laugh
    and the sleeping vet /screw driver guy , I hope he makes it to the house.

The girl comic about the speed dating , kissing her brother was just plain gross.JMO

I loved straw man and skinny Indian dude!

oh my gosh i loved i think her name is Aretha Jones the black girl he joke about some girl finding fer number and saying i dont know who you is but you better stay away from my man or something and she said well then talk to your man about that and she gives him the phone! (some thing like that) oh my lord i was laughing so hard!!!!!

The fading smile joke from that Marina lady. It was subtle, and yet also visual.

Also I admit it. The Jay London "I get all my hair products from Petco" line DID rate high for me. What can I say? I like the occasional groaner.

I liked Bert's "stroking the policeman's mustache while shushing him" joke and the Vlad's joke about his mom telling him he was like his father.

"My mom told me I was like my father, so I slapped her, then ran off with another woman."

The delivery was great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast