+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: LCS Contestants - Television appearances

Hahaha that episode was awesome. Cory really ripped into Dat the most at the end though but I loved how NBC wasn't here to censor out all the stuff they said against him.

I really enjoyed that. Rob was a lot funnier than I thought he'd be. I hope none of Dat's fans were watching though. I don't think they will appreciate that. Oh well.

FLuFFy_slayer
    ROB: I saw Dat on the Boulevard holding a sign that said "Will Work For Material".
    DAVE: Who wrote the sign?

Perfect. Just perfect. This totally made up for my watching Leno last night.

Quote Originally Posted by orcus116
    Hahaha that episode was awesome. Cory really ripped into Dat the most at the end though but I loved how NBC wasn't here to censor out all the stuff they said against him.
    so what did she say?

FORT Newbie
    The Final Thoughts segment was based on the topic of "What should Dat's new show be about?". Cory made a crack about how she ALREADY gave the perfect pitch for "Pick a Color" (that she said/joked? was already in production by Warner Bros).

Everyone MUST catch this tomorrow on Comedy Central. I think it reruns at 7:30pm. CHeck your listings though, don't take my word to the bank.

They also rerun it at 1:30 am est (in about an hour and a half) if anyone wants to stay up that late. Fluffy Slayer, I really like your picture. Those are my three favorites too.

That whole mafia thing with Colin as DeNiro wasn't that great, but the rest was hysterical. Rob was awesome, I was very impressed. Cory's personality really works in that format, I was dumb not to realize that earlier. She was great. Dave was kinda quiet. Colin saying he's from ND, not funny, there's no really funny way to respond to that. I've seen Rich on there before, was expecting a lot and he delivered.

Best line: "Who wrote the sign?" Dave!

I can't wait to see all these guys again!

Yeah, I didn't like the mafia scene either. Usually when Colin does a scene like that it isn't very funny. Rob and Dave fit in really well. I hope Colin has them on again.

FORT Newbie
    I've seen Cory on there, and of course Vos, but I doubt Dave and Rob will be returning, just because they're not NYers

i think cory and rich were the best tonight, their comedy flows well in conversation and debating. rob was cool , i think hes funnier than i thought.... and dave, hes just funny minnasota dude.

+ Reply to Thread