+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rob vs Dat question?

FORT Newbie

Rob vs Dat question?

Sorry if this is burried somewhere in the last episode thread, but I will never be able to read all that. On the last show, Dat says that when Rob got voted to challenge the plan was for Dat to vote Rob and Rob to vote Dat. But the whole reason everyone voted Rob was because Dat was immune and they couldn't vote Dat. Did I miss something?

Hug me!
    yeah.. Dat won the immunity that week.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    They were talking about the episode when Tere got challenged. Rob was suppose to vote for Dat that week, but voted for Tere instead.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    They were talking about the episode when Tere got challenged. Rob was suppose to vote for Dat that week, but voted for Tere instead.
    wait a sec....
    tere challenged cory, and that was before rob got the vote.... so how could he have voted for her
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsdiv
    Sorry if this is burried somewhere in the last episode thread, but I will never be able to read all that. On the last show, Dat says that when Rob got voted to challenge the plan was for Dat to vote Rob and Rob to vote Dat. But the whole reason everyone voted Rob was because Dat was immune and they couldn't vote Dat. Did I miss something?
    Which episode are you referring to? The one when Tere got voted off or the one when Rob got voted off? The episode when Tere got voted off, Rob was suppose to vote for Dat (according to their plan) but voted for Tere.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Which episode are you referring to? The one when Tere got voted off or the one when Rob got voted off? The episode when Tere got voted off, Rob was suppose to vote for Dat (according to their plan) but voted for Tere.
    okok.... now i understand.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

hamburgers eat people? did you miss something? I did ...

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday

Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    I think I saw that movie. or was it a movie.... wait, whats that knocking on my door, oh, crap its a huuuuge hamb.......

+ Reply to Thread