+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last comic standing 2

FORT Newbie

last comic standing 2

is there going to be one

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Let's hope so. This show was great fun!!

Wasnt there another thread talking about there being an LCS2... or did I imagine it?

FORT Newbie
    i looked firts but found nothing.

but hey i could be wrong.

i need some audition dates

I'm sure it all depends on ratings
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I'm sure there will be. The ratings speaks volumes. Since this show has been consistantly been #1 in it's time spot, the network execs are figuring out whether this will work well during the regular season or whether they wait until the summer months of 2004 to put this show on again. Kind of like, Dog Eat Dog.

And I'm sure if you stay tuned to The Fort, you will hear if they are having open auditions. If the show is on during the fall or spring, then the auditions would start pretty soon, but if it's next summer, then the auditions would probably start early 2004.

Can't wait for it though. But as this other thread covers What should be corrected for LCS2, they will have to make changes. Probably #1 is getting rid of the dumb tasks that they do, to try to become exempt from elimination. Let's see more chit chat in the house and more standup, because that is what this is all about.

Chris

Well have the ratings been good?

I havent been following them lately.

As you can see Senrik and I have the same thoughts. It just took me longer to get them typed down. But ratings are the name of the game. Also Jay Mohr was one of the executive producers and he's going to have to check his bank account and see if this made him money or if he lost money!

Chris

FORT Newbie
    Oh come on Scoobs this board is as random as a Dat monolougue. (And then I pissed on the floor HUH)

I agree I have been trying some good material out about chickens wanna hear it:

I mean what is up with these chickens crossing roads? What you think just because I am white I should know? I wasn't even alive during the war. There weren't any instructions on the chicken so how was I supposed to know that the chicken didn't go up my butt. Chickens crossing the road in Vegas in July? Thanks NBC! Chickens crossing the road? You know what I think of that? It stinks... Stupid. Thank you please buy a CD on the way out and visit my website at www.IripoffmorematerialthanDatPhan.tv (I really think this .TV thing is going to catch on)

Please don't let this proliferate the number of hacks doing Jerry Seinfeld's old materials at open mic night.

Quote Originally Posted by O&A Army
    Oh come on Scoobs this board is as random as a Dat monolougue. (And then I pissed on the floor HUH)

I agree I have been trying some good material out about chickens wanna hear it:

I mean what is up with these chickens crossing roads? What you think just because I am white I should know? I wasn't even alive during the war. There weren't any instructions on the chicken so how was I supposed to know that the chicken didn't go up my butt. Chickens crossing the road in Vegas in July? Thanks NBC! Chickens crossing the road? You know what I think of that? It stinks... Stupid. Thank you please buy a CD on the way out and visit my website at www.IripoffmorematerialthanDatPhan.tv (I really think this .TV thing is going to catch on)

Please don't let this proliferate the number of hacks doing Jerry Seinfeld's old materials at open mic night.

Did you post in the wrong thread again?

Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast