+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: another head to head tonight!

FORT Newbie
    I just got word from NBC they are in if I can figure out how to average 47 product placements per episode (quick, someone call Mark Burnett) we go into preproduction next month. Peter Scolari (the Tubbs/Oates/whoever the other guy in WHAM was/Barney of Bussom Buddies) was throwing a fit, but I got hm to settle out of court for 4 bottles of thunderbird, a can of Vienna Sausages, and the carton to my dishwasher. Ok actually we washed my car for the box. The one he was living in was a real dump.

Quote Originally Posted by O&A Army
    I just got word from NBC they are in if I can figure out how to average 47 product placements per episode (quick, someone call Mark Burnett) we go into preproduction next month. Peter Scolari (the Tubbs/Oates/whoever the other guy in WHAM was/Barney of Bussom Buddies) was throwing a fit, but I got hm to settle out of court for 4 bottles of thunderbird, a can of Vienna Sausages, and the carton to my dishwasher. Ok actually we washed my car for the box. The one he was living in was a real dump.
    Come on admit it. There were 5 bottles of thunderbird, but you're halfway thru the fifth one

Chris

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I just talked to Ralphie and he told me who won, but I will not say. Anyway, they did tell jokes tonight, but no stand-off.

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    I just talked to Ralphie and he told me who won, but I will not say. Anyway, they did tell jokes tonight, but no stand-off.
    That's too bad that you know already. There will be no suspense in watching the program tonight. I'm glad that they will be doing standup again. No pressure, just them bring funny (hopefully).

Well 20 minutes till it starts. I'm on the West Coast, but I have an East Coast NBC feed and I'll be home by 5:20 pm PST and will catch up on the Tivo by 6 pm. Gotta love going thru 4 minutes of commercials in about 20 seconds.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234