+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: another head to head tonight!

Dat Phantom Menace
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Think NBC will decide to do the right thing and declare Dave the winner?
    I'd have to give a big nopers on that one. Let's keep in mind this is the network that thought "Watching Ellie" was a larf-a-minute...

Dave should have won the contest, but since that's now moot I'd like to see Ralphie win it tonight (even if Mr. Too-busy-being-famous-to-reply-to-my-email is too busy being famous to reply to my email)...

Sheesh...I'm pathetisad...

GO RALPHIE!!!

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Well, he has been busy the past couple of days. They are still in Vegas.

Dat Phantom Menace
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    Well, he has been busy the past couple of days. They are still in Vegas.
    LOL!

Yes, I really wrote him. No, he didn't reply, but I was only joking about the Mr. Too-busy thing. Either A) you haven't seen "Not Another Teen Movie," B) my delivery was so horrible you didn't get the reference, or C) all of the above.

I stink...

FORT Newbie
    Maybe in an exciting "twist" it'll be a tie.

I like the idea of a tie

I can see the teaser now:

It is the Dat and Ralphie show.

(Stupid NBC Must See TV Voice) They we 2 guys living in southern california, but they were worlds apart. He is so big he can't manage to get his hat on straight dealing with the burden of realizing that he is not black. He is a young Asian man with an uncontrolable rage directed at patio furniture and dealing with the burden that he is not THAT Asian. Together they unite to move out of their parent's basement. They find the perfect apartment only to realize that it is in a women's only building. So they dawn wigs and perpetrate the biggest hoax of thier lives. It's Busom Homies. Starring Ralphie and Dat. With Cory and Tess as their Manic neighbors. Special appearances by Rich Vos as their Landlord (voice over "this job stinks...stupid') and Dave Mordal as his life partner and "bath buddy". Can these two wannabes survive on their own? Tune in and find out on Busom Homies (cut to Mary Tyler Moore scene of Ralphie and Dat in drag tossing their hats in the air)

Okay everybody together in response:
    IT STINKS...STUPID

Quote Originally Posted by Again...Huh?
    LOL!

Yes, I really wrote him. No, he didn't reply, but I was only joking about the Mr. Too-busy thing. Either A) you haven't seen "Not Another Teen Movie," B) my delivery was so horrible you didn't get the reference, or C) all of the above.

I stink...

It was B and part of A lol

Quote Originally Posted by O&A Army

I like the idea of a tie

(Stupid NBC Must See TV Voice) They we 2 guys living in southern california, but they were worlds apart. He is so big he can't manage to get his hat on straight dealing with the burden of realizing that he is not black. He is a young Asian man with an uncontrolable rage directed at patio furniture and dealing with the burden that he is not THAT Asian. Together they unite to move out of their parent's basement. They find the perfect apartment only to realize that it is in a women's only building. So they dawn wigs and perpetrate the biggest hoax of thier lives. It's Busom Homies. Starring Ralphie and Dat. With Cory and Tess as their Manic neighbors. Special appearances by Rich Vos as their Landlord (voice over "this job stinks...stupid') and Dave Mordal as his life partner and "bath buddy". Can these two wannabes survive on their own? Tune in and find out on Busom Homies (cut to Mary Tyler Moore scene of Ralphie and Dat in drag tossing their hats in the air)

IT STINKS...STUPID

OMG! That was beyond perfect. Life partners!

I so love you for that. I needed a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by O&A Army

I like the idea of a tie

IT STINKS...STUPID

I'd watch

Chris

Maybe the Dat and Dave show, an odd couple sort of thing?!

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    Maybe the Dat and Dave show, an odd couple sort of thing?!

No, more like Rich Vos as Felix Unger, the ultra clean and fussy roommate of the dirty and unsophisticated Oscar Madison, played by Dave Mordal. Now that would be a great Odd Couple!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    No, more like Rich Vos as Felix Unger, the ultra clean and fussy roommate of the dirty and unsophisticated Oscar Madison, played by Dave Mordal. Now that would be a great Odd Couple!

Chris

But would there be bathing?

There's your rating puller.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast