+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dave Mordal fansite.

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I don't know how to put a background onto a table, images are easy, but, no idea for backgrounds. IF you have any suggestions, please PM or contact me through AIM, MSN, or Yahoo. I don't want this thread closed again.

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    I don't know how to put a background onto a table, images are easy, but, no idea for backgrounds. IF you have any suggestions, please PM or contact me through AIM, MSN, or Yahoo. I don't want this thread closed again.
    I already told you.... scroll to the area where I showed you abt css, now look at the bottom of that post. its got the table bacground stuff there.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

don't you ever listen .... senrik is pretty smart...you should take a page out of his book...... ok put it back now...... his book is only like ... a page long...
    Missin Dave

Great Job!!!

Listen Cash, you are doing a great job on the site. Forget about the nitpickers. I understand a little constructive criticism but I think one can also go overboard with it.

The more you work on the site, the more you will figure out what you are doing and be able to tailor it to how YOU want it. I'm sure that Dave truly appreciates the effort you are putting into this and I think its going to be really cool. Considering your age, I think its already showing a lot of promise.

From all of us Dave Mordal fans, THANK YOU! It will be great to have a place to come see what our hero is up to.

hey cms. i like your site!!!
    cant wait till its finished, what has dave said about it???

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    He said "Cool."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345