Cash, I love the look of the site - very nice! A couple things I noticed:
- In the Schedule section, you mention the Tough Crowd appearance is 11:30PM. You might want to include a time zone on that.
- On the Home page, the link text was black if visited and white if not. On the Biography page, the link text is red if visited and blue if not. They should be consistent. Personally, I think the black and white is more consistent with the look of the site than the red and blue.
- The Quotes page has the same content as the Home page, but the link text is red and blue again.
- The Media page has the same content at the Schedule page, but the link text is black and white.
- The Contact and Links pages are cut off shorter than the other pages.
- Every page says "News and Updates." It would be helpful to users of the site if each page was titled appropriately: "Home", "Schedule", etc.
Sorry if that seems too critical; I'm a programmer. Honestly I think it's got the makings of being a very cool site, Mike!