Closed Thread

Thread: Goodbye

Goodbye

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, I won't be back until next Saturday. My laptop broke, so I won't be able to post all week. I'm not sure if the forum will still be up or not since the show ends Tuesday. Just in case it's not, I wanted to say bye to everyone. Aww, this is kind of sad I watch a few other reality shows, but this is the only board I usually keep up with. I guess I won't be talking to anyone much after this, unless ya'll post in the Cupid board.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Hav fun chrldr1818! Hopefully we'll see you again!

Quote Originally Posted by chrldr1818
    I'm going on vacation tomorrow, I won't be back until next Saturday. My laptop broke, so I won't be able to post all week. I'm not sure if the forum will still be up or not since the show ends Tuesday. Just in case it's not, I wanted to say bye to everyone. Aww, this is kind of sad I watch a few other reality shows, but this is the only board I usually keep up with. I guess I won't be talking to anyone much after this, unless ya'll post in the Cupid board.
    You take care now.... I am sure that most if not everyone here will miss you.

senrik
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I'm sure we will be posting in this forum thread for many months to come. Our favorite comics will still be performing somewhere and this place will be a great place to post our comments.

So this isn't a goodbye for you, it's just a vacation, and you will come back refreshed and ready to post. Have a great time on your vacation with your family. Where are you guys going?

Chris

p.s. I see you were born on April 11th. My birthday is April 10th, so I'm 1 day older than you.... and a couple of years

Chris

You are 27 years, 11 months, and 4 days older than me. But back to the thread. Even if this forum is shut down, we'll all still be around FORT

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    chrldr, if the forum disappears from the main list, it will have been moved to an archive location and everyone can still post here. But traffic will definitely die down after the show ends.

I'll be on vacation the next three days - backpacking trip in the Rawah Wilderness Area. Have fun everyone!

Have fun as well Wayner!

Closed Thread