+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What will last show consist of???

Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    He doesn't deserve to be in the house. To be a real comedian you should be funy all the time.
    There's no special "rule" that all comedians must be funny all the time. Example: Jerry Seinfeld and what he went through as documented in the movie "Comedian" - Jerry gave up all his stand-up material from the Seinfeld show and started from scratch with new stuff. When he was first starting over again, he wasn't recieved too well by audiences - people were surprised and saying things like "Man, isn't he SUPPOSED to be funny?". It took him an entire year of touring and performing in comedy clubs to build up his act to a point where it was getting him good laughs from audiences. So by your definition, Jerry must not be a real comedian because it took him a while to become funny again, and he wasn't funny ALL the time.

Also, there are lots of comedians (and other entertainers like actors, singers, etc.) that save it for the stage, which is the only place that it matters.

FORT Newbie

now now...

Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    Dat is a cry baby. So far from what I've seen all he is doing is talking up the watchers. He doesn't deserve to be in the house. To be a real comedian you should be funy all the time.
    now lookyhere Missin Dave have you ever lived with a comedian or just a person who was trying to be funy(lol) all the time?? No one can be funny all the time and those who try just end up being annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by WellAhLookyHere
    now lookyhere Missin Dave have you ever lived with a comedian or just a person who was trying to be funy(lol) all the time?? No one can be funny all the time and those who try just end up being annoying.
    yeah but he's not funny.....ever! i can't even understand half the things he says as he mocks his mom!
    Missin Dave

A reunion show for LCS could be better then most. Some of the people on this show seemed to really not get along, and since we are all fans of reality TV, you know we enjoy seeing people put into an uncomfortable situation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I'm a little annoyed that this is going to be two hours. TWO WHOLE HOURS before we can get to the results-- sheesh!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I'm a little annoyed that this is going to be two hours. TWO WHOLE HOURS before we can get to the results-- sheesh!
    There is something to be said for instant gratification, dvm. However, I think NBC wants to squeeze every last dollar of commercial revenue out of this baby that it can.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    There is something to be said for instant gratification, dvm. However, I think NBC wants to squeeze every last dollar of commercial revenue out of this baby that it can.
    TYPICAL!

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    The question is, who doesn't want the money. I think its a win-win-win situation

NBC= Money and viewers
    Companies who advertised= Potenial customers and potential money.
    Viewers= 2 hours of LCS!

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    well, if no one else will, I will keep you company... so you don't fall asleep before the end.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I am wetting my pants right now, in anticipation of the Finale tonight!

Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast