+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Am I missing something here???

thinks he's so smart MyNameIsKenny's Avatar
    My girlfriend asked me which of the contestants I thought was the sexiest. (Yes, my girlfriend is a bit odd.) I said Cory for the females, Rob for the males.

When I asked her the same question, she said Dave. I still don't understand it. Her number two was Rich, which I also don't understand, because the guy has a face like a rat. Sean came in last, behind Ralphie.
    Hot news just in -- Michael Jackson has a new album coming out. That's right, folks, it's called [pedophilia joke].

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsKenny
    My girlfriend asked me which of the contestants I thought was the sexiest. (Yes, my girlfriend is a bit odd.) I said Cory for the females, Rob for the males.

When I asked her the same question, she said Dave. I still don't understand it. Her number two was Rich, which I also don't understand, because the guy has a face like a rat. Sean came in last, behind Ralphie.
    I get your girlfriend's thinking kenny. I thought, and still think, that Dave's the best comedian, by quite a bit. He's such an everyman and so easy to watch and laugh with. And he's not bad looking and they didn't show much of him smoking, so if the viewer didn't know that part, the whole package is quite inviting. Rich is a little surprising, since he sort of has cigarette smoke coming out of his ears. But I did find it very attractive when he was lamenting about Ralphie's 10 of a girlfriend and how he's been striking out with 4s. I bet many women, more than 4s, thought, "Oww. I'd give him a whirl." My personal choice is, as you'd predict, Rob because he's just so stinking adorable, but I'm superficial.

The Coop's Minion ColdEthelMerman's Avatar
    Hmmmm, interesting subject. Actually I'd have to pick Dave overall as well, and I have a six-pack to rival Vos. (chronic low self esteem will do wonders for your workout routine) My doggies also love me and my husband is required to by law. So I guess ElTorro's SOL on his misguided theories. Except for that third arm and the back hair I have fashioned into dreadlocks.

Dat and Rob strike me as the types with sort of "boy band" good looks. Not my thing, but I can definitely see where someone else may find them attractive.

Many women have a thing for bad boys. They're so titillating. (heh) Dave and Rich might be good guys in real life, but they come across as men who have touched the dark side of life and have enjoyed it. So in turn, we want to touch them. Make sense? Well, not really. But you combine that devilish charm with a sense of humor and you've got a deadly weapon to unleash onto womankind.

Has anyone seen the pics of Dave in the boat that are floating around out there? Very rockin' little body if I say so myself. Yep. I would. (provided I were single of course)
    Last edited by Wolf; 08-04-2003 at 03:11 PM. Reason: removed eltorro's quote

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I have to admit... Dave Mordal was almost sexy last night. A tan does wonders for the man!! His eyes were so blue which were off-set by his pale blue shirt-not to mention cute Ryan Seacrest-like 'do. Dave was saucey last night.

But my heart still belongs to Dat Phan

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I have to admit... Dave Mordal was almost sexy last night. A tan does wonders for the man!! His eyes were so blue which were off-set by his pale blue shirt-not to mention cute Ryan Seacrest-like 'do. Dave was saucey last night.

But my heart still belongs to Dat Phan
    lol, so tell us how you REALLY feel. and dare I ask, the hottest poster on this forum?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678